Staying Safe

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Staying Safe

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Wow... I’ve never seen so much petty pessimism in my life.... so what if people are saying “stay safe”. Whether they know you or not they are just wishing you well. Surely there are better things to let ruffle your feathers than that...

Rosie
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Well, have a nice day then. 🙂
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

stormofwind wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:00 pm Umm...Sabryina what you are saying about a being of pure energy and light..
The approached this is Stargate tv show, when Daniel ,died and had ascension and become
a being pure energy. it was great story telling.
Sadly it's not possible .
Never seen it.

And I don't buy that it's not possible lmao. ANYTHING is possible if you ask me; I like keeping an open mind and not setting limits on what can and can't be done; progress would never be made that way lol. People used to think it was IMPOSSIBLE to travel faster than 50 miles per hour without dying. Now we have ROCKET SHIPS lol.

Keep your possibilities open! You might just be surprised what you can do and how well you can do it. ;)
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

You should read some posts..I address alot things psychic and paranormal..
I have been told I'm light bringer.. which is not easy concept to grasp at times..
Back to topic on hand yes take care.. Is best alternative than stay safe..
Stay safe sounds like a line from demolition man movie Be Well.. and joy joy feelings..
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

stormofwind wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:46 pm You should read some posts..I address alot things psychic and paranormal..
I have been told I'm light bringer.. which is not easy concept to grasp at times..
I do read some posts. :mrgreen:
Books are my fave tho. :lol:
Fayanu

Post by Fayanu »

Hi everyone
I don’t like this stay safe all the time too I think people should rather say be responsible I’m so pissed off every time I have to use The public transport I see people not wearing masks huddling together no care about social distancing even though it’s crucial for elderly and disabled people a lot of my friends including me are disabled and a lot of them who are at higher risk than me have to shut themselves in for months now because they are afraid to leave their house because if they get the virus they are likely to have a much more severe case or even die than other people who are young or middle-aged
So if somebody who I know likes me says stay safe I don’t mind but if random people say it just as a thing without meaning you just say these days then I don’t like it

And by the way masks are not to protect us but protect other people from our germs that we might carry because as long as we don’t have it acutely we never know in China although people wear masks and now the virus is almost gone from that country just as New Zealand and other countries

Sorry if my English is not hundred percent correct but I am from Germany and English is not my native language
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Welcome to the forum! No worries; your English looks pretty good to me! ...Better than a lot of native English speakers sadly lmao. XD
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Sabrynia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:17 pm
stormofwind wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:46 pm You should read some posts..I address alot things psychic and paranormal..
Do you want borrow some books from my paranormal library :D ?
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

stormofwind wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:45 pm
Sabrynia wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:17 pm
Do you want borrow some books from my paranormal library :D ?
Depends on if I can find them in a PDF format somewhere lol.

I'm currently studying this magickal tome: https://www.amazon.com/Primitive-Techno ... 1984823671 smiley_dance
Mr Crowley
Banned Member

Post by Mr Crowley »

Sabrynia, it's a good study because it's the roots of magic.

Do you fish?
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Mr Crowley wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:20 pm S̶a̶b̶r̶y̶n̶i̶a̶ Eleanora, it's a good study because it's the roots of magic.

Do you fish?
That's my reasoning as well lol; gotta get back to the roots...literally lol.

And I have fished before, but not in years. Working with primitive technology though, I believe my best bet for acquiring food is to use fish traps weaved from bark fiber and then placed in streams, small rivers and coves with lots of green vegetation around the water and very few if not zero dead animals in sight. That means the water isn't so murky and/or polluted that fish can't live in it, making a fish trap in the area pointless lol. Ideally I'd want to find a stream about knee deep that connects to a river. Fish will literally flow into the basket trap like magic. :flyingwitch:

My other mode of acquiring food will be hunting with a handmade bow and arrow, a spear, and a sling with golf-ball sized rocks as ammo; probably make myself a bola too. Trapping and snaring small game animals and picking fruits and vegetables will be the first modes of food procurement until I can make some adequate weaponry using stone tools and set up a little farm; first things I'd want to be growing are yams and sweet potatoes. halfsm
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I agree with you totally if birds were dropping from the skies and no more bugs we be in trouble
This not stephen kings stand scenario.. far from it.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”