Hurtings that occur in relationships

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
SapphireRoad

Hurtings that occur in relationships

Post by SapphireRoad »

What are the worst things that can happen to you in relationships?

From my own, man's perspective it'd be just some manipulative bashing with words.
You know, hitting the weak spots always of the recent time. If you don't like your shape it'd be itching about how your shape sucks.
If you don't like your lifetime achievements it'd be your lifetime work sucks
It all would just probably boil to things such as you don't deserve love or you deserve to be alone so as to hurt as much as it'd be triggerable.

Concerning bullying I'd say in Europe we're more chill and the verbal abuse'd be the most of it.
I feel so sorry for Americans that take it to another level and almost make some sort of a sport out of it.
Here in Europe we'd say you Americans ought to reduce the aura of self-importance and exaggeration by about 2/3 but I guess it would sound too offensive so I'll just delete this. I mean so as to treat the world equally and don't escalate minor abuse into school shootings out of competitive spirit of both sides. I'm not saying we're better people in Europe, it is similar to comparing civilisations, some where more advanced in some things and others in other. So nevermind this that much the initial question that starts this topic still stands.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hurtings that occur in relationships

Post by Firebird »

I wonder about this too...yet the CEO of this here country is a massive abuser in bully, quips and insults. It's really depressing that people think he's a good guy. I see a narcissistic oppressor that is using all the rhetoric that such an abuser would use to make one doubt themselves. And then everyone thinks it's ok to act that way? I don't have the answers to this really difficult problem. It may be cultural to a degree as well, but it is ultimately up to ones self as to what comes out of their own mouth.
I hear people saying F you frequently, sheeze... folks are unglued, especially on the road, My response now to that offer is, "No thank you! I would not do that with you!" That usually flips the switch. :lol:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Well it's the whole package with ruler being merely a reflection of people so as to have somebody to blame for their own shadows.
I think that when he tried to go more hardcore with his own politics, he winded up being cut off by the congress thence I wouldn't call him a ruler.
firebirdflys wrote:I hear people saying F you frequently, sheeze... folks are unglued, especially on the road, My response now to that offer is, "No thank you! I would not do that with you!" That usually flips the switch.
Yeah road's rough. I had this friend that always stated a golden rule: "The moment you start the engine, everyone except for you is a d*ckhead."
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Concerning topic's broader perspective, I like the quote from the start of the Once upon a time in the West
This thug came to bar and the bartender in the midst of rather odd conversation claimed: "So what now, you gonna rape me? Alright then, not much of a difference. One more disgusting experience to add on the pile."
Now the story was written by a man giving these words to a mouth of a woman which occurs often in films and are definitely things that women wouldn't say.

But I would say that concerning my own life. I like that kind of dry resiliency. Life ain't your b*tch and owes you nothing.
So just carry on.
TamaNyan

Post by TamaNyan »

I think part of it is people are becoming more and more... delicate to criticism and the like. I notice more and more as I get older that often times criticism, constructive or not, results in anger, frustration, and defensiveness. I don't think free access to the internet helps people much as its a free for all with no real consequences. Be kind, be cruel, be neutral - anonymity is your friend. Yet, it hurts just the same. So then, people react, often inappropriately as it is something they wouldn't dare say in real life to the persons face. Since more and more people are growing up with this now, I think real life socialization is becoming... skewed. It is unclear how to act. Do you act as the you online with few restrictions or the you that must act appropriately and such? I apologize for rambling. I simply think social lines are blurry due to internet thus people don't know how to act.
One persons dark is anothers light. One persons light is anothers dark.
ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

Dont delete your post a lot of what you're saying is very true a lot of people are very self centered in America
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

SL wrote: Yeah road's rough. I had this friend that always stated a golden rule: "The moment you start the engine, everyone except for you is a d*ckhead."
Nah, you haven’t seen me drive when my blood sugar is low. Do the red ones mean stop? Oops.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

TamaNyan wrote:I think part of it is people are becoming more and more... delicate to criticism and the like. I notice more and more as I get older that often times criticism, constructive or not, results in anger, frustration, and defensiveness. I don't think free access to the internet helps people much as its a free for all with no real consequences. Be kind, be cruel, be neutral - anonymity is your friend. Yet, it hurts just the same. So then, people react, often inappropriately as it is something they wouldn't dare say in real life to the persons face. Since more and more people are growing up with this now, I think real life socialization is becoming... skewed. It is unclear how to act. Do you act as the you online with few restrictions or the you that must act appropriately and such? I apologize for rambling. I simply think social lines are blurry due to internet thus people don't know how to act.
nail on the head.
ThunderFog wrote:a lot of people are very self centered in America
Hey now! :| I think this runs across the board/planet
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I watched a show a while ago playing in the 50s I guess. Everybody was polite in action and word.
The etiquette seems to have disappeared completely!

Our world expanded rapidly and technology pulls it all together again. Everything is faster, fuller, louder and each individual can easily express him/or herself.

I grew up in a houshold with no swearing, today there is swearing in childrens cartoons :shock: , so guess what! After moving my four year old braught home words blue_flee that we don't even use among grownups when the kids are in bed..

The world is trying to be more consciouse and tolerant. Wanting to show more respect for others and respect for themselves but many many many people are doing the opposite out of fear (like racism, we have that here alot in Germany) and frustration (i.e. out of the high pressure to perform), beeing overwhelmed (to many things that have to be incoperated for example) and unsure.

It's hard to keep your sanity among that kind of people and it makes it especially challenging for children and teens to find their way through and develop healthy opinions (this doesnt feel like the right word... but I guess you understand what I am trying to say).
BB

Blue Moon
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

TamaNyan - absolutely. Me too actually, I get pissed by a bit of criticism.. I don't like this phenomenon.
firebirdflys wrote:
ThunderFog wrote:a lot of people are very self centered in America
Hey now! :| I think this runs across the board/planet
Yeah when it comes to diverse social situations there'd be a lot of them where Americans'd be capable of showing more style and grace than people around here.
Still there was something odd, I'd call it the dark side of prosperity.
USA flourished, it started with ww2 when men left and women good in maths developed first programming languages to make software for artillery calculations. Ever since USA had the tech. edge over rest of the world.
After all that prosperity now that the whole world is getting quite sh*tty things are just getting more and more dense.
In times of prosperity you grow lazy, in tough times you grow disciplined... cyclic thing.

blue_moon so how's the racism not justified? I imagine western Europe to be still target of radical's dreams of domination, only thing that changed it developed into the breeding strategy rather than terrorism. I guess they need some 30-50 years to take over countries by outvoting former residents... I'd say not a concern since by that time the environmental crisis will be way bigger issue than that, perhaps even uniting people a bit.
Yet it must feel smothering as hell by now that you are becoming more and more surrounded by people who hate you, disrespect your culture, don't know how to behave like guests and demand constant tolerance for their foreign habits.
barker

Post by barker »

It takes exactly two people to get hurt. The "fear/care" error does not work for me, hence I don't trust Christians... but faith in fact does.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

tech ain't shit if you have no clue.
:annoyed:
and the "it's take two to tango"
barker wrote:two people to get hurt
statement, is abusive. This is a clueless comment from one who has never been beat up? :evilwitch: Do you think the beater gives a crap? no, he isn't hurt a bit.
Faith does not have Christians, Christians have faith, and it runs across the board of all religions. Faith is for anyone who needs it.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
barker

Post by barker »

Nah fbf, i have been punched in the face... it takes two.

And that is a silver lining that I keep from that moment. No amount of "all versus the one" can corrupt that 'fraid!"
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

It takes two from the soul's perspective, and perhaps even if you were to see all records of your karma.
What soul allows, happens. To protect would be to have some glowing sphere, or shield... pragmatic application of wisdom in case you honestly don't crave such experience any longer. That's the occult/magic practice about what I wrote in the precognitive dreams topic.

I think that with Christians Barker referred to their belief that errors, or sins can only be forgiven by external 'God' and not yourself. Thus demanding prayers, pilgrimages and money to their institution. In hypocrisy Christian church is a Satan beyond Satan for evil is a binary consequence whilst hypocrisy is a refined evil.

Just like you FireBird, I'm severely pissed lately and stating that every game requires two is my only conclusion towards satisfaction and acceptance.

I'm also pissed at Jesus too... allows a traitor he knows about to act to get an insta check out... also quite easy with a guidance of knowing what to do. To me all is just plain senselessness the whole life actually.

(Concerning Jesus there is also statement that until 4th century it was believed that he was just a spirit, not flesh... hard to tell I don't know)
barker

Post by barker »

Self is a beauty, will is a majesty, ego is the evolution, darkness is no enemy... night all.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”