My Father-in-law's Cross Rock Monument

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Lenaleanna

My Father-in-law's Cross Rock Monument

Post by Lenaleanna »

My father-in-law found this rock while farming, he brought it home to his wife and they had it in their yard in the gardens she planted for years... now it's his/their monument in the cemetery.
Blessed Be!!!
Lenaleanna
Attachments
Bobs Rock3.jpg
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: My Father-in-law's Cross Rock Monument

Post by Firebird »

That's beautiful Lenaleanna. I almost get a sense it has a very feminine form. Your father-in-law has a lovely tribute. Rest with Peace, sir.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Lenaleanna,

In my capacity as an Adept of the Light, I have performed a service for the dead. I asked that all who he loved and proceeded him be blessed, that he be blessed and aided as he makes the decisions he need make to continue on his path and finally that all who loved him be blessed with peace and the knowledge that he loves them still.

So in my office and responsibilities have I asked of the Light this fourth day of August.

Planewalker, Adept of the Light
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

That's beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Lenaleanna

Post by Lenaleanna »

Thank you Firebird, planewalker and Snow... We thought it was the best tribute, my mother-in-law was so very pleased when we all said it was to belong to them for the rest of their lives and the here and after. He was so proud and happy to have found it, dug it out with a tractor and bring it home.
Bright Blessings,
Lenaleanna
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”