I don't know how to handle this

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: I don't know how to handle this

Post by SpiritTalker »

Huh ... My beliefs differ on whether we're meant to see our own futures. That's a new one on me! :lol: Because of spontaneous visions ive avoided accidents or harm so i have reasons to be grateful for seeing what was to my advantage to see in my own future. What I don't do is see only what I want to see. Nuh-uh. I see enough things I'd rather not that have nothing to do with my future. Those are spontaneous one's, not visions thru meditation. I've never felt visions were a way-of-life for me & anyhow not everybody has an interest.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Life - the journey along your path - is like finding an address in a strange town without good directions to your destination. You know some things, like how cities are usually set out. Basic skills like reading numbers and street signs. You can extrapolate the direction on the street the address will be by the progression of numbers up and down, AFTER YOU FIND THE STREET YOUR LOOKING FOR. Getting there from the out skirts of the city may take you through false starts and detours. You may have fate drop what your looking for in your lap or it may just give you subtle hints. You can look at it negatively. Oh woe is me, the journey is long and tortuous. You can be positive. Wow! What an adventure. Look at all the cool stuff. I'm learning!
Hint: the second choice is way more fun. It's up to you to decide on your outlook as you find your way forward in a situation that carries no guarantees. It will be a learning experience, if your want it to be. No matter what it will be an intelligence test every minute your not asleep. That counts for not sleep walking through your days.
Good luck and remember, there are caring people here that will share their support and ideas. You are the only who can decide how you will look at your path. The only one who takes concrete actions. Please remember, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is a text book case of insanity.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

PH im looking at it positively but as i say the only visions I've had in regards to this guy ive never seen what he looks like clearly so im not sure how im supposed to know when I've found him
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

And on the clues and hints thing well that's no good as im rather slow when it comes to that stuff so it had better be spelt out in clear English
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Trust and follow your heart. If you look carefully and honestly it will be all the magic you will need.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Except i don't constantly have money on stand by to go out honestly i wish id never had this vision
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Since you never even really saw the guy, you also have no way of knowing when he will show up.
And perhaps the overweight guy was him, ...you need look to the heart and not the physique. That's shallow. But if your just looking for someone who looks good on your arm you may be looking for a very long time. Or having one shallow relationship after another.
I would take this time to work on the self, what is it you like to do? What skills can you build on? Are you done with schooling? That is a great place to meet people. Then if you do meet someone, take it real slow, fast relationships tend to fizzle once the heat is gone, be sure you have common gtounds to stand upon and that your values match, that takes time to discover.
I didn't meet the man of my dreams untill I was 43, but we were both already married, to the wrong people, whoops.
And I married in haste, well more like with a shotgun by my parents, I was pregnant and 23 but felt like I would be alone forever, so I felt like that was the solution, it really wasn't.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

firebirdflys wrote:Since you never even really saw the guy, you also have no way of knowing when he will show up.
And perhaps the overweight guy was him, ...you need look to the heart and not the physique. That's shallow. But if your just looking for someone who looks good on your arm you may be looking for a very long time. Or having one shallow relationship after another.
I would take this time to work on the self, what is it you like to do? What skills can you build on? Are you done with schooling? That is a great place to meet people. Then if you do meet someone, take it real slow, fast relationships tend to fizzle once the heat is gone, be sure you have common gtounds to stand upon and that your values match, that takes time to discover.
I didn't meet the man of my dreams untill I was 43, but we were both already married, to the wrong people, whoops.
And I married in haste, well more like with a shotgun by my parents, I was pregnant and 23 but felt like I would be alone forever, so I felt like that was the solution, it really wasn't.
FF
Sorry if it sounds shallow but i have standsrds all my friends get to have a guy whos their type and good looking so why should i settle for less and quite franjly im not will in to wait until im in my 40s the unoverde wont give me what i want fine then il just be on my own forever
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Also I've never clearly seen the guys face i can tell from what i saw in my vision he wasn't love weight
planewalker
Banned Member

Post by planewalker »

Your so fixated on your "vision" it's gone past the norm and become toxic for you. Your saying, and listen as if you were a neutral observer {if you can anymore}, "I will have my cloudy vision that I don't think tells me enough or nothing. I'm going to act like a spoiled child." You'll be glad this is my last post on this topic. I'm going to tell the absolute, unvarnished truth. I'm turning the eye of the Hawk {the AmerInd equivalent of the Egyptian Vision of Horace} to this matter. I see you being a self proclaimed victim of the multiverse. You're always under attack and it makes you come in last. News flash Skippy! THE WORLD DOESN'T OWE YOU A THING {much less the multiverse}. I personally think you need a good swift kick in the a...aahhh posterior. Your in deep, but quicksands got no sense of humor. Keep going like this and I'll be laughing like ....crazy. I had the screams of madness and wrote the book about pain, both physical and mental. I can still laugh my butt off, and at myself, as well as other people when they are a dumb-butt. Somehow I'm still here to explain that the darkest hour doesn't come in the night. It comes when we undercut and sabotage ourselves. You can go on like this - clinging to ideas and repeated actions that get you nowhere, and worse than nowhere. You can change your outlook and actions or be ruined by your present ones. Your choice! Last time I'm going to give you advice. I've seen and told you truly. Wise up and take the advice, good advice others as well as myself have given you, or crash and burn.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Newbiewitch, I going to have to request you proof read your posts before hitting submit button, please mind your spelling and punctuation. Thank you
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

The multivese doesn't owe me shit? Maybe it should of never sent me that vision promising me this future that it isnt willing to deliver on i tried to do things the right way and instead pf giving me what i wanted it have me people who had everything i wanted so as far as im concerned its being incredibly disrespectful to me
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Now yea i do self sabotage because quite frankly im sickand tired pf waiting for the universe to get off its lazy backside and provide me with another opportunity to meet this guy. Quite frankly it should of never showed me having a future it wasn't willing to deliver on.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

At this point im.doing with the gods and the universe
Just been to the hospital in regards to my follow up from when i was admitted lat year and once again I've been screwed over as they think i may have a tumor in my bowel which causes my appendix to burst

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”