I don't know how to handle this

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Re: I don't know how to handle this

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Well at the end of the day it dosent matter

With that guy Levi I had the chance to have everything I've ever wanted and my stupid jealous childish interfering [censored] of a mother ruined it all for me. All because she was bored and jealous. Sorry about my language but i am so angry at her and she seems to think saying sorry is good enough. She doesn't care that now thanks to her I probably will never have a chance to have everything I've ever wanted again and honestly I hate and despise her.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Newbiewitch94 wrote:Honestly right now i just feel like whats the point. Nothing ever goes my way it feels like karma/life/the universe has some sort of grudge against me refusing to allow anything to go my way and refusing to allow me to have what i want
Firstly, Listening to P say horrible things is one thing, believing them to be true is in your controll. Honestly dear, you do not need negative people in your life, secondly you have the ability to change your out look. If you believe you will never find anyone you put all that negativity out there then that IS what you will get. Do you hear what I am saying?
Change your mantra to something like ...I am wonderful and amazing and a the right person will find me. It will take some time to change your inner voice but turn it to the positive and you may be surprised.
Besides!!!!,,,,,you are young! Enjoy life! What if you are tied down to mr. So-so, when mr. Wonderful comes along?
Keep the field open :fairy:
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

firebirdflys wrote:
Newbiewitch94 wrote:Honestly right now i just feel like whats the point. Nothing ever goes my way it feels like karma/life/the universe has some sort of grudge against me refusing to allow anything to go my way and refusing to allow me to have what i want
Firstly, Listening to P say horrible things is one thing, believing them to be true is in your controll. Honestly dear, you do not need negative people in your life, secondly you have the ability to change your out look. If you believe you will never find anyone you put all that negativity out there then that IS what you will get. Do you hear what I am saying?
Change your mantra to something like ...I am wonderful and amazing and a the right person will find me. It will take some time to change your inner voice but turn it to the positive and you may be surprised.
Besides!!!!,,,,,you are young! Enjoy life! What if you are tied down to mr. So-so, when mr. Wonderful comes along?
Keep the field open :fairy:
Bb, FF
Thank you
I guess for me its the one thing I've never had a man who truly loves me unconditionally who still stand by me no matter what. I guess this is why to some extent i found it so easy to relate to a goddess like Lilith as her story of constantly being hurt and betrayed by men its pretty much my life story in regards to men. All i have ever wanted is a guy who's my type who truly loves me uncobditionally and not to sound all pity me but my lucky with men is bad for example my fayher you know one lf the 2 people who's supposed to love me unconditionally well lets just say a paper bag would of been a better father. Then my first boyfriend when i was 15 raped me my next boyfriend after him cheated on me then the next one used me then my first serious one abused me ohysicallg mentally and emotionally and then the last one who i thought was perfect for me left me because of my mother. At tho point i just feel like am i cursed to watch all my friends get to have happy relationahips with good guys and get to settle down and get married. Then Paul tells me he has this vision of me having tho happy future which i know is true as I ha the same vision but then after being seriously hurt by the last guy Levi Paul tells me I've lost that future due to being on a destructive path and its like hang on a minute I've just been left for something that isnt my fault i doubt the gods are gonna take mt future away from me because im hurt and ange and il admit i wanted to curse Levi (i didn't actually curse him but honestly it would of been easy to)
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Just to let you all know im feeling much better today. I think I've been going about things the wrong way. I've been helping people purely to bring the thing i want to happen my Mr right) closer when in fact i should be doing it for the right reasons (because its the right thing to do)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Newbiewitch94 wrote:Just to let you all know im feeling much better today. I think I've been going about things the wrong way. I've been helping people purely to bring the thing i want to happen my Mr right) closer when in fact i should be doing it for the right reasons (because its the right thing to do)
Wise words. Doing the right thing, for the right reasons, can be an uphill climb.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

SnowCat wrote:
Newbiewitch94 wrote:Just to let you all know im feeling much better today. I think I've been going about things the wrong way. I've been helping people purely to bring the thing i want to happen my Mr right) closer when in fact i should be doing it for the right reasons (because its the right thing to do)
Wise words. Doing the right thing, for the right reasons, can be an uphill climb.
True however it doesn't help when people seem to be drawn to me for me to help them (especially men) but then they stab me in the back and people wonder why i turned to Lilith because honestly i relate to her probably more than most would think i should but i do.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Newbiewitch94 wrote:True however it doesn't help when people seem to be drawn to me for me to help them
Sounds like you may need to learn to say no.
BB
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

firebirdflys wrote:
Newbiewitch94 wrote:True however it doesn't help when people seem to be drawn to me for me to help them
Sounds like you may need to learn to say no.
BB
True maybe i do need to learn to say no. Its just so frustrating to be honest as then i feel bad for not helping them.
barker

Post by barker »

SnowCat wrote:
There is virtue simply being right... It brings great tranquility and understanding... Slowly.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

barker wrote:
SnowCat wrote:
There is virtue simply being right... It brings great tranquility and understanding... Slowly.
True its just frustrating especially when you see everyone around you getting all they want and there's me like what mire do i have to bloody do lol. Not to sound ungreatful but it sucks
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Just thought id post a update
At this point i give up on love quite frankly im clearly not meant to have a guy whos my type who will actually love me and grow old with so fine the universe wamts me to be on my own it can give my so called Mr right to someone else. My heart is being closed off to love forever
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

sorry to hear that, Forever is a very long time this might indicate you also preclude yourself from love in your next life?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

firebirdflys wrote:sorry to hear that, Forever is a very long time this might indicate you also preclude yourself from love in your next life?
Well the universe would rather keep on bringing people into my life than giving me what i want so its plan can go -- itself I never intend to reincarnate again.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Unfortunately your intentions have nothing to do with reincarnation. The lesson to be learned in the next life is based on how you live this life.
I can see your outlook is holding you back, try to get beyond the poor me way of thinking and you may be surprised as to who comes into your life.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

firebirdflys wrote:Unfortunately your intentions have nothing to do with reincarnation. The lesson to be learned in the next life is based on how you live this life.
I can see your outlook is holding you back, try to get beyond the poor me way of thinking and you may be surprised as to who comes into your life.
Ive tried to and what does the universe do continue to bring people into my life who have everything i want

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”