I don't know how to handle this

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

I don't know how to handle this

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Hi all long time since ice made a post here but i really could use the help
So yesterday my so called friend Paul who told me about that vision he had of my future with my soul mate who said he was going to help me get that future blocked me. He had really pissed me off as OK im not gonna lie i felt absolutely low and depressed and i was angry so yes i kicked off however i have explained to him before that i had anxiety and depression and he said he understood. So i kicked off as he had really pissed me off with how he had basically said no guy would be interested in anything im interested in and that i wouldn't be attractive to any guy. So il admit i called him a fake friend as he didn't seem to care how he had just hurt me and destroyed any del confidence/esteem i had. Now i cared about him so much and trusted him as he had helped me with the whole Josh situation and now i just feel destroyed.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: I don't know how to handle this

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just breathe. Don't do or say anything for a couple days so you can give yourself stretching space. When we're hurt to the core it's a real honest to Pete chance to grow (whether we want it or not, dangit.) One thing you've gained was P's gut level opinion without any flowers. Sure it hurt but you're still standing. What good is someone as a friend who would just mouth only words you want to hear? Paid lackeys can do that..

Then in the days ahead just give some honest thought to the comments that hurt you. Examine your reaction. Are you defensive because there's a shred of validity to the comments? Having any psychic ability - you've mentioned clairvoyance - isn't a big interest for most "normies" for who anything Craft related creeps the bleeping heck out of 99% of the population.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Oh truat me he's certainly not a normie he has several.abilities himself. I think honestly it cheesed me off as while i was angry yes it is because i wanted a shoulder to cry on and i was jealous that he's had am these amazing things happen to him and i felt like wtf when is it going to be my turn. He is right about one thing lately i have been very self centred.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I wasn't referring to P as the 99% but rather to attracting the partner you're seeking. I think P's empathy may cause him to back off so he doesn't get swamped by over load. When you dump on him he has to step away.

It's a step in the right direction for growth to realize you've been self absorbed :D . You've brought up some interesting contradictions. On the one hand you dislike having visions because they have to be read intuitively & on the other hand envy the highly intuitive experiences that other people have had. You strongly adhere to not telling lies but get cheesed off when someone gives their honest opinion. It's like wanting to learn to swim but don't want to get wet. I'm just saying what I'm observing, not passing a judgement, and intend no harm nor hurt.
barker

Post by barker »

Always think of others as people with lessons who learn them. Ur not alone, that way. Breathe.
Crazy Cat Lady

Post by Crazy Cat Lady »

Honestly, he doesn't sound like much of a friend if he doesn't like anything about you and doesn't see how anyone else could either. It sounds to me like he deserved to be told off. Why would you want to make up with someone who says awful things to you? I get that everyone has flaws and a real friend will point them out so you can work on them, but 'no one loves you and no one ever will' is the kind of thing you hear in abusive relationships, not healthy ones. It is *not* constructive criticism.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thanks everyone
So me and him sorted things out and then fell out again. It did look like things were looking up for me when i finally met a guy however after being together for a few days he decided to dump me because of my mother (tbf i cant blame him my mother kept trying to interfere in mine and his relationship causing trouble and poking her nose were it wasn't wanted). At this point im trying to work out wtf i have done to piss karma off so much sorry for my language but im just like at some point something has to give
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Honestly right now i just feel like whats the point. Nothing ever goes my way it feels like karma/life/the universe has some sort of grudge against me refusing to allow anything to go my way and refusing to allow me to have what i want
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Really newbiewitch94, if your universal karmic perception is your truth then what you are actually saying is that you are the grudge holder &'it is you alone who prevent or allow the granting of desires. After all karma is what we do to ourselves, isn't it?
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Well im not sure but all of my life bad crap has only ever happened to me (im not kidding either) so im starting to think clearly im mever meanr to have anything i want or be happy in this life
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I know it is difficult and its frustrating. Get over the drama, newbie. Your attachment to your self generated perceptions is blocking your progress. Your attachment creates the cycle, again & again & again & etc. To tell yourself that You can't have what you want because you can't have what you want is the the very definition of self-fulfilling. It's a pattern we all have to learn to recognize in ourselves - but first you have to SEE it and recognize that it's of your own making, generated by your own emotional attachment. Nobody can break the cycle for you. Temper tantrums are self-fulfilling cycles.

Illustrating story: When I was 16 I was swimming one day &'was caught in an undertow & dragged quite a ways. Short story: I survived by turning sideways & the wave lost it's grip. I managed to get back to shore, tired & bruised. Nobody on shore had noticed or even missed me. The event broke any teenage desire for drama & attention, & i never told anyone because i was just darned glad to survive.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I almost drown in a rip tide when I was about 37. Lifeguard saved me, just when I thought I was done. My daughter was on the shore, I panicked thinking she was about to not have a mom. I was a relatively good body surfer and completely forgot the rule of swimming north or south of the tide before trying to get out. (I had also lost a fin in the huge set of waves that pulled me out and was pretty thrashed from it). Wish I had had that sort of revelation at that time, it's been a life time of rewiring the drama thing.
:?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yea, we always go back in the water :)
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Im sorry but im tired of life. In tired of the fact that i constantly jave to watch everyone else get the one thing in life I've always wanted but been denied. Instead pfgranting me the one thing i want the gods would rather bring people into my life who have everything i want so you know what im done if I have to be alone forever fine but il just go back to the dark as i will be no slave or puppet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm not surprised to read your repeated sentiment. You have always had the power to choose to become the person who CAN receive what you desire. Obviously that desire does not conform to the structures & restrictions you are creating.

Best wishes, Newbie.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”