Reciprocity in love

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
QuotAquot

Re: Reciprocity in love

Post by QuotAquot »

Hello all,
Well some new updates, I guy has recently expressed an interest in me. At first I was not attracted to him but he seemd ok and I would usually see him at a bar where I like to hang out. I did get the impression that several times he had come there he came just to see me. Well, I did start to develop feelings for him and genuine interest. And the last time I saw him, his friend told me not once but twice that he adored me. Which made me happy, seems cliched I know, but I thought he only wanted sex, after this I thought he really was interested. That was the last I've seen him. I have been more friendly and relaxed that time with him, since I thought this might lead somewhere. Since then he has flatout rejected me in messages and had even send some messages to a friend of mine who he had met that evening if she would meet with him. So there, the curse or karma continues. I develop feelings, and as if they are toxic, they just run :/. Or are suddenly interested in someone else. It literally happened overnight.
So, it is hard to believe that I am the only one with such a problem, but lack of more shch cases on google and very few responses here makemme think this is extremely rare.
Help, please
barker

Post by barker »

QuotAquot wrote:Basically, I've always had less luck in love than most. Of course I am not the only one. But the funny thing is it always had the same way of going about and ending. Basically if I would like someone they would not like me back and vice-versa. The few "relationships" I've managed to have have also ran along those lines.
Same here. It's magnetism, though, not a weakness but a strength. Something about magnetic people is they choose perfection. Others can sense that. Only soulmates are perfect lovers ongoingly...

Someone can inspire you but it is to change. True love is closer to enchantment than inspiration; bewilderment not routine. To enchant and bewilder is not to change yourself and the other but to change God. Go wild!
QuotAquot

Post by QuotAquot »

Thank you for the reply. Also it is nice not to feel like the only one. But I don't know if I completely understand your explanation.
barker

Post by barker »

Hmm. It's the difference between being a "magical personality" and "typically unforgiving"... The latter do not outlearn the almighty... 'scuse the term.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”