Wife left me yesterday

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
CleverlyDisguised

Wife left me yesterday

Post by CleverlyDisguised »

My wife left me yesterday... and I can physically feel the sorrow as pain...we still live together but she is dating someone else... it's nothing I didn't expect or deserve... I am a very mean, hate filled person who gets angry a lot and didn't know how to stop being that way and now it doesn't matter... I know people say time heals all wounds but I feel like I died and my body just doesn't know it yet... I feel like I want to just lay down and never get up again... I know I can't and I won't because I have kids and she wants to be friends still and I cannot imagine a life without her in it, but I also cannot help hating her new bf for being everything I couldn't and wouldn't be for her, because bottom line is I wouldn't make the changes in my life I needed... and I don't know why but I know I didn't deserve her kindness, her patience or her love... I hate myself for taking a vibrant, beautiful woman and making her miserable all the time... and mostly I hate myself for not changing while I had the chance... because now it's gone and I am sad and miserable and alone... I am going to go out and buy a black candle and cast a spell to help me be the me I wish to be.. and pray it works... that I become the me I was, the happy, kind hearted good natured person I used to be who was a genuine pleasure to hang out with and be with...
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Wife left me yesterday

Post by SpiritTalker »

Deep breaths. Slow now and again. Deep breaths.
Just. Keep. Repeating.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I truly wish I could offer some words that would make what you are going through less painful and less confusing. Just know that we are here for you. One day at a time, one minute at a time.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
CleverlyDisguised

I truly wish that made me feel better but I just end up contemplating the rest of my life and it is empty, devoid of light and colour... I know that that is just for now but it feels like it will be forever.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

That's one of the most painful experiences that a person can endure. I'm sorry that it happened to you.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

I'm so sorry you have to go through such a painful experience! Maybe that's your impulse to make a change. If she still wants to be friends, maybe there is still a hope. Don't despair; make the changes so you'll be satisfied with yourself and hope. If she won't take you back then, then this is what was meant to be and you'll find someone that will be able to appreciate you. I think that she is gonna make up with you if you change what you said it makes you wish you hadn't lost.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

CD, I'm really sorry and don't know what to say to make you feel better. Probably no words can do it now. So just know we are here with you.
Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Like many have already said, we're here, for what it's worth, and I truly do wish that I knew the words to make you feel better.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone
CleverlyDisguised

I'm doing better today than I was and I will do better tomorrow than today... I am taking it one day at a time
Hagerman420

Post by Hagerman420 »

CleverlyDisguised wrote:My wife left me yesterday... and I can physically feel the sorrow as pain...we still live together but she is dating someone else... it's nothing I didn't expect or deserve... I am a very mean, hate filled person who gets angry a lot and didn't know how to stop being that way and now it doesn't matter... I know people say time heals all wounds but I feel like I died and my body just doesn't know it yet... I feel like I want to just lay down and never get up again... I know I can't and I won't because I have kids and she wants to be friends still and I cannot imagine a life without her in it, but I also cannot help hating her new bf for being everything I couldn't and wouldn't be for her, because bottom line is I wouldn't make the changes in my life I needed... and I don't know why but I know I didn't deserve her kindness, her patience or her love... I hate myself for taking a vibrant, beautiful woman and making her miserable all the time... and mostly I hate myself for not changing while I had the chance... because now it's gone and I am sad and miserable and alone... I am going to go out and buy a black candle and cast a spell to help me be the me I wish to be.. and pray it works... that I become the me I was, the happy, kind hearted good natured person I used to be who was a genuine pleasure to hang out with and be with...

Hmm, You are indeed full of hate but ask yourself why you feel this hate? diagnose yourself as though you were to do a defrag on a computer.

You need to find the source and correct the feelings and issues that made the hate start, apologize if need be to the people or things that caused the hate, if they do not accept it move on knowing you said your piece, you will feel so much relief as you 1 by 1 knock down each thing that caused that hate within you.

I know this feeling of hate all too well... I came from a broken family, lot's of verbal violence, drinking, and so many fights.... I remember the day of the break-up... I was 4 years old and it ended with my shin having a crystal glass ashtray being smashed upon my shin..... I lived back and forth back and forth between mum and dad.... it's no wonder I chose the path I took.... any ways I have experienced the bad side of the law along with mad thinking... I have felt true hate, I have hated myself for so so so long......Only through *Defraging* myself by going back to each piece individually and either apologizing or just saying what makes me feel the way I do and that I need my closure.... doesn't matter if they accept it or not or don't give one in return.... I was able to say how I truly felt.....

Only in this past 8 months was I truly able to come to peace with myself and being.... Defiantly not something that just happens over night.... my recovery / defrag took me 10 years...

My point here is that I have experienced hate and their is a cure, defrag your hate and you too will become to peace with yourself and being.

Have a Great Day
Be Happy Stay Happy
Be Happy Stay Happy :)
Ethereal Moon Rose

Post by Ethereal Moon Rose »

I'm so sorry :(
Blusnayl

Post by Blusnayl »

It is unfortunate to learn of your difficulties... Know that there are many men who are going through what you are now, or similarly have in the past, who have sought after like-minded Souls in their same situation, who can understand and help support them through such times; I realize this post is coming a bit late in response, but...you might consider googling the term: MGTOW.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

When last we heard, they had got back together.
Haven't seen CleverlyDisguised much since that announcement.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
milano

Post by milano »

I am so sorry that you have to go through this and it causes you pain. However you cannot be such a bad person if she wants to stay friends with you. Hope you are feeling better now. Please if you are still reading these messages, let us know how you are doing.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”