I need help. Thinking of suicide

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
gentlelamb

I need help. Thinking of suicide

Post by gentlelamb »

I feel like killing myself. I know this is a witch website and I shouldn't bug you all with my problems but I... I just really need help. I don't want to hurt anymore. I don't want to worry about my weight to the point of starving myself and making myself throw up. I don't want to be so depressed I feel like putting a gun to my head- but I do right now. I don't have a gun or anything but I'm at the end of the line. All I do is disappoint everyone and they'd all be better off with me dead. I'm useless and so freaking stupid. I'm a junior in high school and I haven't checked all summer but I'm pretty sure my gpa is like 2.0. I'm a failure. I'll never amount to anything I just know it. I'm too ugly and fat and stupid and I.....I just want a hug and to stop feeling miserable all the time. I really don't think any one would miss me..
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need help. Thinking of suicide

Post by Firebird »

I've been in your shoes. Please stay safe. Someone WILL miss you
This will pass. Also consider hormones are messing with you big time right now.
Do you have a counselor at school you can talk to?
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hug.
HUG.
HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG

I admire your gentleness. It is rare and the world needs more of it. Have you ever read "Lost Horizon"? It's also been made into a movie and a musical.

More HUGS!

HUG HUG HUG H U G HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG
HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUGMHUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG

Ground and center to clear yourself. Feel the light. C'mon, you know you want to. smileylove
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

Hi Gentlelamb, I know what that feels like. I'm sending you love and light. If the urge to hurt yourself gets too intense, please know that there are people who are here to support you. You're welcome to post here as much as you need, or if you need to speak to someone right away, you can always call 1-800-273-8255 (National Suicide Hotline); they are available 24/7.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

How are you feeling today gentlelamb?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

I've had depression long enough to figure out what works for me. When I get depressed I take a nice long shower or bath, get in some comfy clothes, cancel my plans for the day and just stay in and watch movies or play games with my pups. It really helps pull me out of it sooner.

Ellie would forever miss you if anything happened to you. You said in your thread when she went missing that she was your baby.
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Lupvhee

Post by Lupvhee »

You're not a failure. It's not the best time of your life at the moment but don't be discouraged because it will come. Do something that makes you happy. Change your life. You have the power for. You're talking about weight... You can change this too. Step by step, you'll go far. :) Visualize your life the way you want it and the ''rest'' will follow. Have positive thoughts. :-) Life is beautiful. Happiness is yours.

♥ Smile :-)
True colors are beautiful
Melonair

Post by Melonair »

It's all ok. It's all ok.

Things will become better. And remember that everyone deserves love. EVERYONE. Especially you. You have a purpose and life may grab you by the horns now but you could pull through
Gubbinz

Post by Gubbinz »

There are people that love you, keep them close. Look around, there are so many people out there that are broken inside like you are. Love yourself and love them. YOU ARE A PRECIOUS HUMAN BEING AND THERE IS NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOING THIS TO YOURSELF, ASK YOURSELF WHAT I ASKED MYSELF: WHO IS THERE FOR ME, WHO CAN I BE THERE FOR. AND MOST OF ALL, JUST LOVE YOURSELF AND DISREGARD EVERYTHING THAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS ABOUT YOU.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. AND YOU HAVE A WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF YOU THAT WILL GET BETTER.
I'm just a nerd that plays tabletop games, plays the electric bass, and wishes that he wasn't as much of a nerd!

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”