Harry Potter

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Harry Potter

Post by SnowCat »

The eighth book is a bit different since it's written as a play, but I enjoyed it. I wasn't expecting the plot twist.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

So I've finished Cursed Child!
It's quite good and I recommend it. Obviously, it is not a real HP, it's been written by other authors and it's a different genre. So it is unfair to expect this book to be comparable to the "real thing".
But anyway, it was a pleasant and fast read and it brought me back to HP story and I got an urge to re-read the series again :) The plot has unexpected turns and I liked the themes of son-father relationship and expectations and the question of "value of one life vs value of many lives". Also the theme of messing with time travel and fate. It is really fast-paced and can be a good book if anyone is in a reading slump. I sincerely have no idea how they change scenes so quickly in the theatre! :D
My rating is 4 stars out of 5.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

I love harry potter I have to admit Bellatrix was my favorite character as I found her hilarious.

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”