Genes and Empathy and Beyond

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
SapphireRoad

Genes and Empathy and Beyond

Post by SapphireRoad »

I've been thinking about the selfish-to-altruistic dynamics in human behaviour a lot lately,

we have chimps with alpha male taking first bites of food, and also his elite guard keeping other 'inferior' chimps at bay

then we have the selfish gene as presented by Richard Dawkins
- which he based on the thesis that human body is a survival-driven mechanism

after this we have the definitions of modern(?) sexology which claims that after satisfying one's self, a further step beyond lies in seeking satisfaction in conveying satisfaction to other - which basically defines human's affinity for altruism and empathy by nature

Further beyond would be the speculation of DNA creation and modification
I mean if astral presence of spirit can possess physical body that is cool
but this DNA had to be created in material world in the first place

so how far is the DNA modification possibility driving beyond the human scale of survival based selfish and emotional based altruistic motivations? And more importantly, what could be made out of it?
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
"toll the Silver iterance" Elizabeth B. Browning
"Perfect till the nightingales applauded." Robert Browning
אהיה אשר אהיה

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Genes and Empathy and Beyond

Post by SpiritTalker »

I wonder how much of physicality is due to manifesting in the 3rd dimension while simultaneously having a light body that is multi dimensional.

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Yeah it's nagging.

I guess when there will be avatars passing realms, scientific complementary would be cloning grown bodies for spirits to instantly possess.

The way you put it, it's nagging, because it should be available.

Another thought... maybe DNA modification is wild and hazardous so much that even this human body was created defectuous but aliens rather decided to leave it as it is.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Looks like what people are trying to do with cloning is to take cells from someone who lived, to make him live again.
I see it differently. I think all it takes is to make a human vessel cloned, growing fast to be adult & have some way to invite certain spirit to possess it, at that crucial moment when soul enters the body.

Barker mentioned something he did with observing pregnant women, I wonder when it is the soul possesses the body.
When I planted garlic, in time its sprouts came out, noble cobra-like snakes came astrally to possess the plant.

All it would take would be to find the right moment and clean space for the invited spirit only.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”