Offering Shamanic Journeying

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
Yex

Offering Shamanic Journeying

Post by Yex »

I had the idea to extend an open offer here to do shamanic journeys for whomever would like one. I was unsure if I should do this or not, but I did a journey on the matter, and my guides strongly urged me to go through with it. So... if anyone has a matter that they would like me to journey on, let me know here, or PM me. Specific questions are good, though I reserve the right to hypothetically deny any requests that I'm not comfortable with. By requesting a journey, you are consenting to letting me communicate with your guides. I have limited time in which I can journey, so I may open and close this offer as needed, depending on how many requests I get. Anyway, hit me up if you're interested!
love is the whole and more than all

Atalanta

Re: Offering Shamanic Journeying

Post by Atalanta »

I'm interested, what do I need to do?

Yex

Post by Yex »

Just let me know what matter you'd like me to journey on, in the form of a question. Ideally the question should be as specific as possible, but should also allow for an open-ended answer. Yes/No questions definitely are not enough to work with. If you don't want to post the question here, feel free to PM me.

Atalanta

Post by Atalanta »

Yex wrote:Just let me know what matter you'd like me to journey on, in the form of a question. Ideally the question should be as specific as possible, but should also allow for an open-ended answer. Yes/No questions definitely are not enough to work with. If you don't want to post the question here, feel free to PM me.
If you don't mine, I'll PM you. Thank you.

Empathlookingtohelp

Post by Empathlookingtohelp »

Hi I messaged you

Yex

Post by Yex »

Due to high volume of requests (both on this forum and through other venues), I'd like to request that the mods temporarily close this thread. When I've made my way through the list that I already have, it can eventually be reopened.

If I've already promised you a journey, don't worry, I will get to you, but I'm pretty swamped by requests right now so you may need to be a little patient. :fairy:

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Ok Yex,
Locked up for now.
So folks...don't message him until we have re-opened his thread, thanks.
Bb, Firebird

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”