Distance Energy Healing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Aderyn

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by Aderyn »

Welcome back, Lee! It's nice to see you again. ^___^
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Thank you, I'm glad to be back :)
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Welcome back Lee! :)
GodsLovingLight

Thank you Rosie :)
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

If this is still open I would love some positive energy!! :)
GodsLovingLight

Hi Smokahontas,

Yes this thread is still open. I've been getting over a bad cold for a little over the past 2 weeks so as soon as it's finished I'll send you a PM about when I'll be ready to give a session. Read this thread from the beginning if you haven't already. There is a lot of good information that may answer any questions you have. If you have any other questions you can post them in this thread or send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Lee :)
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

Will do! Hope you feel better soon!
GodsLovingLight

Hello Everybody :)

I'm feeling much better and will start giving sessions again this week. There are a few people who have requested sessions so I will contact each person by PM when I am ready to set up a time and day. Hopefully everyone will hear from me by the end of the week, if not I will talk with everyone by the middle of next week. If you have any questions send me a PM.

Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Hey guys, I wanted to write a review about another session with Lee.
I gave him a pretty hard time with my emotional state, I was filled with stress and negative energy. I felt tingling around my heart area with which I have problems. Then I fell asleep and in the morning I felt fantastic and much better. Lee removed all my bad energy and I passed my exam few days after the session because I was no longer frightened :)
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Is this still being offered? This is sure interesting.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

This is quite amazing! I used to help people from afar by doing something simular to this but I'm not licensed nor do I have any proper training. I would simply focus on the person and send them positive energies and take their negative ones away. Always got good feed back from it though. Nice to see someone who actually knows what they're doing, offering this! Keep it up ♡
GodsLovingLight

To moonlitchou,
Yes I'm still offering sessions. I got your PM a little while ago. I'll send you a PM in a bit.

To Deejean,
Thank you, that's very kind of you to say. Are you looking for training or to continue this? The training part is easy when you have the desire and the love in your heart to want to help. It sounds like you are already a pro :) Getting a certification in one method or another is ok, but it's more important to find a teacher who can guide you down the best path for you.

Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Honestly I would love a teacher! I've been learning everything I do on my own, I have a natural gift for the magics in life but I know it could be so much more if I learned from someone else! :3
GodsLovingLight

I'm the same way, I had my gifts naturally and then I was introduced to Reiki then my connection grew. I've learned a few other things and have added and modified different techniques but overall I go with my heart for healing. I'd be happy to work with you if you'd like. Do you have any questions to start with or are you pretty solid with what you're doing? Did you want to talk more on the thread or through PM?
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

I would love to work with you! I have no idea where to start since everything I do is self taught and all intuition based.
Pretty much I simply focus on what I feel is their engeries or soul, I calmly ask to be let in to heal them, then I suck away their negative bringing it into myself usually, and send them more own personal positive energy, which in turn kicks me in the butt. I end up being really tired for the next few days, so I guess a better way to deal with the exchange would be a great help :) and maybe we should take it to PM.

Return to “General Divination”