Distance Energy Healing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
GodsLovingLight

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Rosie,

Ok, I'll send you a PM in a few minutes.

Lee :)
dolphinpatronus

Post by dolphinpatronus »

I had another relaxing session with Lee last night.
I was very relaxed last night during our session I dozed off once or twice but never very long & woke fairly quickly. I remember trying to focus on the images that came to mind. There are a few things that really stood out or came to mind multiple times. I recall seeing various flashes of light first. Mostly golds & reds. Then it changed to more jewel tones in particularly various blues greens & purples. From there it started to become more distinct images of peacocks & phoenixes with a heavy focus on their beautiful feathers. All in all I was very relaxed.
Estee :)
GodsLovingLight

I have decided to put a hold on giving Energy Healing Sessions for now. Some issues have come up recently and I need to put all of my attention towards working through them. I want to thank you all for the great feeback I've gotten so far and I will update this thread when I'm ready to give sessions again. I have decided that I'll leave the thread open for now so people can leave messages for me and when I come back I'll be able to get in touch and see if those people are still interested in a session.

Thank you all for understanding,
dolphinpatronus

Best wishes to you Lee.
GodsLovingLight

To DolphinPatronus,
Thank you :). Things are getting better but they will still take some more time to work through.
dolphinpatronus

GodsLovingLight wrote:To DolphinPatronus,
Thank you :). Things are getting better but they will still take some more time to work through.
I can completely relate to the need to prioritize. Feel free to inbox me if you find you need someone to chat with.
GodsLovingLight

Thank you :)
Aderyn

Post by Aderyn »

Sending love and light your way. <3
GodsLovingLight

Thank you, I really appreciate it :)
GodsLovingLight

Hello Everybody,

I'm going to make a post for this thread and the other Energy Healing thread. The other one hasn't gotten much love so I may ask that one be closed eventually but until then I'm going to continue to check both.

I have decided to come back to the EUTM forums and offer Energy Healing sessions again. I have taken care of a majority of the reasons why I had to step back and can easily finish the rest while I still offer my services. If you want a session please post in this thread or the other one and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's good to have you back. Sometimes life just demands our undivided attention.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Thank you :) That is the truth, the good thing is we get opportunities to change our situations and sometimes the outlooks we create are the biggest part of changing what we need to.
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Hello Lee, nice to meet you. I got to this thread from another one on chakras.

I'm very interested in having a session with you, things are not alright with me lately. I would like to keep the details to myself, not because I have any reason to oppose letting you know (emotional or anything) but because I'd like (if possible) to keep the session spontaneous. Though, if there's anything of utmost importance for you to know, I will not hold it back and answer honestly. So please let me know. I do earn you, I feel scared. Not about you, nor the session, it's like my automatic response lately to everything. I want and need the session. And I have no problem at opening myself. But the fear factor is there on its own, I don't really know why. I hope it won't be a problem.

I hope I hear from you soon. Please let me know if you are available.

Lost of love and good wishes. Your friend.
GodsLovingLight

Hi Suhrt,

I'll send you a PM in a minute about the session. Talk with you soon

Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Hey guys I wanted to share my lasts night experience with Lee.

I was meditating about 10 minutes before the session but even then I felt strong energy coming from somewhere. At first I felt kind of dizzy before the meditation but I suppose it was the case because I was standing up.
When the session began I immidiately sensed Lee's presence and I sinked very deep into meditation and was very very relaxed. At first I was very nervous about this because I have never done anything similar, but when it started I was very peaceful and relaxed. The only thing that bothered me was all the random thinga that came to my mind because I didn't want to disturb the session, but that's just how my mind works-lots of random thoughts :D
I felt tingling sensation on my feet and some other parts of my body, but mostly feet because I have issues with them.
Suddenly I felt this beautiful warmth on my heart (chest area). It lasted very long (at least that's how I perceived the time at that moment) and I really felt this big quantity of energy.
Later I wandered into this strange phase, I was neither sleeping nor awake. Like my soul has left my body (it wasn't OBE, at least I don't recall). Similar to sleeping but not sleeping, I know its confusing but it's hard to explain :/

When the session ended I "woke up" feeling energized more than when I was awake and was very peaceful and happy.
I thank Lee for this wonderful and beautiful experience,I would definitely recommend it to anyone! :)

P.s. I feel fantastic today, especially considering the leg problem.

Return to “General Divination”