Distance Energy Healing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
GodsLovingLight

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Deejean,

I just sent you a PM. I'll talk with you more through there :)
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Awesome :) I got back to you !
moonlitchou

Post by moonlitchou »

Had my session yesterday, it was absolutely awesome. I didnt know what Id expect to experience but it was surreal. My spine was buzzy tingley and my head felt all warm. I definitely recommend you give Lee a try. He answers all your questions, no matter how many you have. Go for it, give it a try. :)
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

All this wonderful feedback, tells me I've found the best teacher hehe :)
GodsLovingLight

Thank you very much moonlitchou, I appreciate it.

And thank you too Deejean.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

You're very welcome :) so far I've stuck to meditating everyday!
GodsLovingLight

Deejean, that's awesome, keep it up :).
smokahontas

Post by smokahontas »

Soooo I've gotten 2 sessions so far from Lee. It was very cool and interesting. The 1st session was really cool because when we spoke about it he said a lot of things that I had already thought of, like past lives and a couple other things. I felt kinda tingly and then got super relaxed and kinda melted into my bed. Then it felt kinda like I was floating, like I wasn't even on my bed anymore, kinda floating in a blank space but I found it peaceful... (excuse my excessive use of the word kinda haha, I'm trying to describe this the best way possible). Anyway I dozed off a bit and when I woke up I saw like a black smudge on the ceiling, I didn't have my glasses on so I'm thinking that's why it was a smudge but I clearly saw it in the shape of a spider... it wasn't a small smudge. But I wasn't scared at all. When I went to put my glasses on of course it disappeared.

For the 2nd session I wasn't feeling good at all. And lately I've been feeling a little "after vacation not wanting to come back to reality" anxiety causing some chest pains that I've been having the past few days. But after we got started I slowly started to feel better... by the end of the session I was feeling a lot better and haven't even had any chest pains and it's was frequent.

This has been a cool little experience so far. I've read someone had a not so pleasant experience... I feel like it's like everything else that's new in life, if you're a little nervous or scared maybe you won't have a good time but if you are excited it will turn out good.

Also it's not just him waving a magic wand and meditating for your happiness, you have to be willing to do your part and WANT to get healed, in my case get outta this funk I've been in.

I'll keep updating.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Wow. I am obsessed with reiki. I just recently discovered what it is called and the exact details. How would you suggest learning this art?

Also I would love a session. I have SO much going on. Heh.
GodsLovingLight

Hi mrsdavid,

The way I got started with Reiki was by going to a local new age/pagan shop that offered classes. What I'm doing now is a combination of Reiki, a few things i've picked up, and my own development of Energy Healing. What do you mean Reiki's exact details? What time zone are you in and what days are you free for a session? Is there anything you wanted to work on specifically? Do you have any questions? Anything you don't want to share publicly you can send me a PM and we can talk about it.

Love,
Lee
mrsdavid1975

Distance Energy Healing

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I'm an open book. Secrets weigh me down. I don't care what you share if it can help someone else.

I just meant I know about healing with energies. .. But didn't know there was a name for it until last year or the year before. And the symbols connected to the healing , etc. ( that's what I meant by details ).

I'm free for sessions ( I'm in Georgia. I'm on eastern time. ) Any time during the day on weekdays is good nobody is home and I have peace and quiet to focus

I have calcium deposits in my basal ganglia. So it causes the same symptoms as ms but also carried a lot of pain. Migraines, muscles, joints. I also have two compression fractures in my spine. So there are neuro issues and spinal issues. I am not sure if I carry anything else on me. I do use selenite every few days to re-balance chakras and cleanse myself of negative energies... But I'm up for dealing with whatever you might find.

As I said. I am happy to share anything openly.

Thank you for doing this for people.
GodsLovingLight

Right now I'm free next week on Wednesday or Friday at 10am. Would either of those days be good for you?

I could look at one or two things if you had something specific in mind. After that, if there is any time left I can work on anything else I see. If you don't have anything you'd like me to focus on, I can do a non focused session where I will work with what I see first and keep going until the time is up or I am not shown any more things to work with.

One thing I wanted to ask (that I don't think is in my main description) is that for the past 2 months or so I have been asking if people who have a recent full body photo of themselves would be willing to share it with me to see if it can increase the affect it will have during a session. If you are comfortable with it, would you be willing to share a photo of yourself? I can still perform the session the same way without it.

You're welcome :) I'm glad I can help.

Love,
Lee :)
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Sure. I will share. And ... I guess since it's an energy healing thing I'd like to see which area is causing the most chronic pain. My spine or my calcium deposits. Or if you might feel the source elsewhere
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Meh. That's the best I can do without someone to take one haha. Sorry it is blurry. I was using a timer.
GodsLovingLight

The picture is fine. As long as you are in the picture it will work.

Which day would work best for you? Did you want to ask me any questions?

Love,
Lee :)

Return to “General Divination”