Distance Energy Healing

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
Lupvhee

Re: Distance Energy Healing

Post by Lupvhee »

Hello,

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand. :)

I want to share with you the experiences I had with Lee.
I had two sessions and both went very well.

I felt a connection like I wasn't alone in the room.

The first session, I remember I've had numbness on my right leg. I was also thirsty and I felt something on my back.
It was my first time and I felt very relaxed afterwards. I really felt better.

The second session I felt a lot of heat on my belly and also on my back. It was warm all along my vertebral column.
I had nausea and my head seemed heavy, but wasn't so bad because the warmth was comforting me.

I feel better now. Lee helped me to clean my Chakras.

I can say that Lee is a person that takes the time to respond to the messages, to answer allllll the questions. I really appreciated his help and the sessions.

Thank you very much Lee :) :flyingwitch:
True colors are beautiful
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Lupvhee wrote:I can say that Lee is a person that takes the time to respond to the messages, to answer allllll the questions. I really appreciated his help and the sessions.
Lee is a special individual. We're very lucky to have him around ::coolglasses::
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Lupvhee,

Thank you for the kind review :) I'm happy you got positive things out of the sessions.

firebirdflys,

Thank you for your kind words :)

Love,
Lee :)
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hello Lee, how are you? I would like to schedule a session with you if you are still having them. I had one once before and it was a very positive experience!

Rosie
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Hi Lee, I would like to request a session with you again. The shoulder has shaped up quite well, but I think my thyroid could use a bit of tweaking. I don't know if you can sense anything with chakras in the process, but I feel like that area might be awry. There's no hurry. Thanks.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

RosieMoonflower,

I'm good but tired at the moment (it's 1:38am and got up for some cereal). I still give sessions and I'm glad to hear that your other session went well :) I'm free Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if you're interested in setting up a session anytime soon. Did you have a session with me or someone else? The only thing I ask for is a recent picture and your name so it will be easier to connect with you. That information can be sent through PM so you don't make anything public. Do you have any questions or anything you would like to discuss with me?

SnowCat,

Hey again :) I can work with chakras but it will depend on what is needed most. For example if a thyroid issue is more important and a full session is needed to work with it then I may not get a chance to work with your chakras. But if your thyroid issue ties into one or more chakras then I may be able to work with all of them during a session. The only things I'll need are a recent picture and your name. You can send it through PM so that it won't be public. I'm free this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday if you are interested in a session soon.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Maybe just take a general look and see if anything really jumps out at you. I've just had a lot of stress, and a second opinion would be nice, whether it actually shows anything or not.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

SnowCat,

I can take a look and let you know what I see. Is there a day or time that you're free?

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sunday evening would work for me.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
GodsLovingLight

Ok, how about 7pm?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sure
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Hello Lee! Thanks for getting back to me. I'm sorry for the late reply. I did do my session with you! You helped me lessen a severe attachment to someone that was holding me back. This time I'm hoping you can help me with a couple of things. I have been trying to do some chakra cleansing of my own, and I know my sacral chakra has been the most difficult for me. I also was wondering if there was a way to help me remove a "mental block" so to speak I have about working out. I don't even like doing yoga. I bought a bike but I never ride it. I'm not completely out of shape, so it's not that working out is physically hard for me, but it is mentally. I was a runner and athlete when I was younger. I think part of my mental block was that once I graduated high school I realized I had spent so much time playing sport and I wanted to try other things. Anyways, I'm actively trying to get a new position as an assistant girls track coach and I want to start running again and show I'm the right person for that job, but I just can't make myself get up and do it! I'm sorry I missed your weekend availability this week. Let me know when you'd be available again. I work until 5 each weekday. I am patient so just whenever you have time. Thank you Lee!

Rosie
GodsLovingLight

RosieMoonflower,

You're welcome and it's ok. I'm glad it was a good session :) Would you be free this Thursday? I'm in the EST time zone so if that's the same for you would 8 pm work? I will try to look at your Chakras and see if any of them need clearing. I've recently started getting back into working out after going through what it sounds like you are going through so I understand the frustration that can come with wanting to work out but just not being able to.

Love,
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Lee, I don't think Thursday will work for me this week. Sorry, I don't mean to be difficult!

Rosie
GodsLovingLight

RosieMoonflower,

Lol, it's ok you're not being difficult. What day would you be free around 7pm or 8pm this coming week or next?

Return to “General Divination”