CLOSED - Tarot Readings by Falcon_Heart

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
Falcon_Heart27

CLOSED - Tarot Readings by Falcon_Heart

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

I've been working with Tarot since the age of ten, and I've decided that it's time to start offering readings to the public. I have a natural talent with the cards, and my readings are usually very spot-on for most people. In other words, I've been told that I'm "gifted". And I'd like to use that gift to help all of you!

You can post a request here for a general reading, or if you have a specific question that you want answered, I can do that too. I've also had good results looking at people's past lives. I also know how to trace the "map" of yourself and a lover through past and present life, your relationship and etc.
I use the Mystic Faerie Tarot Deck.

Unless you indicate that you would like me to send your reading to you privately through PM, it will be posted here.

Please keep in mind that my readings are just MY interpretations of the cards, and the future is by no means set in stone.

Don't be shy, I love doing readings :)

Obsidian

Re: Tarot Readings by Falcon_Heart

Post by Obsidian »

May I please have a past life reading for myself? Please let me know if you need any information about me.

Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Obsidian- I finished your Past Life reading today! I used the Mystic Faerie Tarot Deck.
Keep in mind that these are just my interpretations of the cards.
-------------------------------
In your past life, you were a very hard worker, and you were always fighting for something that you wanted very much. However, you also lived in fear of one particular event that you believed could rob you of your happiness. (9 of Swords)

Your home and upbringing was full of happiness, peace, and contentment. You and your family worked very hard to establish that lifestyle. (10 of Cups)

Your mother was very, well, motherly. She welcomed everyone who crossed her path with open arms. She brought feelings of safety and relief to everyone that she met, and helped shoulder their burdens. She was commonly thought of as a helper and a guide. (The Star, Reversed)

Your father was strong, focused, and had a very noble warrior-like mindset. He was always ready to be given a task, and if he became restless, he would go off on a quest of his own. (Knight of Wands, reversed)

Others perceived you as a Seeker. You had examined your life and found it dull, so you were often found making plans to fulfill some great destiny that you felt you had. (8 of Cups)

Hints at your occupation cause me to believe that you were working under the rule of someone else. You had to make sacrifices, often for the greater good or the wishes of your master, but you were usually content with the outcome. (The Hanged Fae)

Your ambitions and goals were many, and all of them were enchanting and interesting. You had to avoid becoming caught up in the details, though, and just follow your dreams. (The Fool, reversed)

You had faced some unexpected problems or challenges while growing up, and perhaps your greatest achievement was coping with them. You then learned how to be strong- it was a time for developing your character. (Ace of Swords, reversed)

Your home and lifestyle as an adult was full of new beginnings. You had many opportunities to start new relationships, both romantic and business in nature. (Ace of Cups)

Your love life was bountiful in every way. You were very fortunate, and you had everything you needed. You had enough skill and resources to create the life that YOU wanted. (Ace of Pentacles, reversed)

An important influence in your life as you were growing up was that you were always taught to value things of beauty, both inside and out. Devotion, dedication, trust, and wisdom were important teachings in your household. These values became ingrained in you, and you held onto them as an adult. (Knight of Pentacles, reversed)

Your gifts and talents in that life was your love for the people around you. You always gave them the best you could, because you worked hard to obtain what you had and you loved to share it with your people. (King of Pentacles, reversed)

Your curses and issues in that life were your habits of conflict, argument, and doubt. Since the rest of the cards depict you as getting along quite well with the people around you, I think you must've had a lot of debate within yourself. (5 of Wands, reversed)

At the time of your death, you had many people who wanted to help you. You were loved by many, and it may have seemed overwhelming at first, but you learned to accept their care with gratitude. (6 of Pentacles, reversed)

Your unfinished business in that life was a heavy burden, but it is unclear to me. I'm guessing that it got passed on to your successor. (10 of Wands, reversed)

A curse that you may need to break from that past life is that of your love for victory. Celebrate your achievements, but don't let them consume you. Just be wary as coming off to others as big-headed. (6 of Wands)

A Life lesson that you can learn from that past life is that of acknowledging and coping with your emotions. It's okay to feel upset sometimes, but it's very important to NOT let it take over. Instead, use sadness and anger as motivation to improve your life. (3 of Swords, reversed)

Side note: I kept having strong visualizations of you in a medieval-period life. You may have been born into a royal family, and I think you had red hair. I kept getting a very "Scotland" feel about it, think "Braveheart". Does any of this sound familiar or reasonable to you? Let me know.

Thanks for requesting a reading, I always enjoy doing them. I hope I was of some help! :)

PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

I wouldn't mind a reading, if you're up for it :)
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~

Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

PhoenixFlight wrote:I wouldn't mind a reading, if you're up for it :)
Sure! Did you mean a past-life reading, or just a general reading?

creatrix

Post by creatrix »

I would love a general reading in PM. I asked for a reading from another member but never got it. I do readings for people a lot, it would be nice to get one done on myself for a change. Sounds like you've been reading a long time which is awesome!

Obsidian

Post by Obsidian »

Thank you. That was very descriptive and the things you mentioned about letting negative emotions take over is relevant now. Also, I can be a bit petty sometimes- I have to have the last word. I have red hair and people are always asking me if I'm Celtic but I'm not, not even by heritage. Well, not in this lifetime anyway. Again, thank you, it seems like I had a pretty nice lifetime.

PhoenixFlight

Post by PhoenixFlight »

Just a general reading :)
~that is an interesting notion, in it's own way~

Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Thank you everyone for your reading requests. :) I'm really busy right now, but I'll get to your requests as soon as I can. Sorry for the wait :(

Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

PhoenixFlight wrote:Just a general reading :)
Lately, you may have been feeling trapped in a situation, and you feel helpless and like you have no say in current matters. On the bright side, help is closer than you think. Find and focus on something that can either help you get out of your situation, or help you get through it. (8 of Swords, reversed)

The forces and energies whirling around your life right now are good ones! You may be in or getting over a bad situation, but in your future, someone or something is going to want to help you and wish you well. (4 of Wands)

Your past was fairly good, yes? Or at least it was interesting. You were trying many different things, and perhaps getting recognition for it, too. (Queen of Pentacles)

Potential developments in your future could include a loss of some sort, and it could hit you deeply. When this comes, you may want to dwell on your past as a way to heal yourself- but you must remember NOT to let them keep you from living your life in the present. (6 of Cups, reversed)

There has recently been a completion or closure of something in your life, or it is soon to come. This is something that you should not dwell on. You may want to think about it, but it's in your better interests to put it behind you. (The World)

Things are about to take off, and your life could start to move very quickly. Go along with your gut feelings when making future decisions, and remember to trust in yourself. (8 of Wands)

My notes: I'm getting lots of mixed signals from this reading, and no set "theme". As the 8 of Wands states, your life could be about to turn into a roller-coaster! Don't worry about it, though, because there's someone out there who is willing to help you through anything. ;)

Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

If you're not too busy, would you mind doing a reading of what is to come for me? I was told my a friend of mine who was very talented in readings (may she rest in peace) that you should never do readings for yourself because you will interperate it how you want it to be, not how it is.

Thank you!!!
"Hail Artemis! Divine Lady of the Hunt! Second to none and conqueror of my spirit!"
"Hail Apollon! Bright Leader of the Muses! Who gives disease and cures via deadly arrows!"

BabyBear
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by BabyBear »

I would also like a past life reading whenever you had the time Falcon
thanks for everything

Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Okay, I'll get to those as soon as I can. I still have a private reading to type up, and I'm really busy with other stuff, so it may take a while. Sorry. :(

~Falcon

Nightwatcher

Post by Nightwatcher »

Falcon_Heart27 wrote:Okay, I'll get to those as soon as I can. I still have a private reading to type up, and I'm really busy with other stuff, so it may take a while. Sorry. :(

~Falcon
No rush; take your time.
"Hail Artemis! Divine Lady of the Hunt! Second to none and conqueror of my spirit!"
"Hail Apollon! Bright Leader of the Muses! Who gives disease and cures via deadly arrows!"

Brenda

Post by Brenda »

I would like a reading when you aren't busy. This problem I have has been... a problem for the past 3 years so a little longer isn't going to hurt anything. Not sure what information you need... or if you need to know exactly what I'm asking about... If so just let me know.
Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run w/ them.

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”