Tarot Readings by Lija

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
Hildegard

Tarot Readings by Lija

Post by Hildegard »

I'm still a beginner at tarot (though I've been told I'm quite accurate) and I would love the chance to practice on anyone who wants a reading. I use the Rider-Waite deck, and I'll use any spread which seems to fit the situation, or any you specifically want me to use, though I'm partial to Celtic Cross. I'll try to respond fairly quickly, though I'm still in school so I can't promise that I won't be busy. If you don't mind making your reading public I can post it here, or you can always PM me if you would prefer privacy. Above all, please remember that I'm only a beginner!

charmecia5

Re: Tarot Readings by Lija

Post by charmecia5 »

hello. I was wondering if you could do a reading for me (mainly on my emotional health or life in general). I don't mind it being public and I'm willing to wait.
Real Beauty lies Within the soul.

Hildegard

Post by Hildegard »

Hello, Charmecia! Sorry about the delay! Here's your reading, done with a variant of the Celtic Cross spread. I'll go over it card by card, then say what I got of the general picture, though, as I don't know anything about you besides what you've said here and on your profile, you are the only one who can really interpret this as it applies to your life. Here goes:

You (Basically, I let the deck choose the significator.): King of Wands
Friendly enough, good-humored, but not necessarily looking for or prone to deep emotional involvement.

The Present: Five of Pentacles
Loss, in a material sense. Could mean money or legal troubles, or something else entirely. Since this card is the present, it doesn't mean you will lose things soon, but rather describes what is happening to you right now in relation to the rest of the cards in the reading.

Immediate Conflict: Six of Wands
This card is one of victory in battle or negotiation. It is unusual to see in this position in the reading. The way I see it, rather than informing you of the nature of the immediate conflict, it foretells victory. Whatever happens will be for the best.

Immediate Future: Ace of Swords
This card indicates the beginning of a new event or cycle. It could mean anything from a medical operation to a new relationship, or a new stage in an existing one. Whatever happens, it will be a dramatic shift in some area of your life. Try to maintain a rational mindset and not act rashly.

Immediate Past: Two of Swords
You were faced with a difficult choice and the way was hard to see. You couldn't make a decision at that time.

Far Past: Seven of Pentacles
Good luck and good finances. Risky endeavors paid off.

Far Future: King of Swords
(This card could indicate a person in your life or attributes you yourself will adopt.) A sharp, professional person, perhaps rather humorless. Help in financial or medical matters.

Outside Influences: Eight of Wands
New places, people, or relationships; beware of jealousy.

How Others See You: Temperance
Make sure to use moderation in what you do and not to take on too much.

Your Hopes or Fears: The Moon
Be cautious in undertaking new things, in travel, and in love.

Final Outcome: Queen of Wands
(I see this card as representing who you will become.) A charming, clever person whom others rely on, but who also needs the support of others to succeed. A fun person whose company others enjoy. You will have many good friends.

Overall, this is a very good reading. You will be faced with some challenges, but you will also receive help when you need it, and you will ultimately become a wonderful, balanced, and reliable person (although you are to some degree already). Exercise caution in relationships and in starting new things. Don't try to take on too much: it will come to you on its own. There will be a major change in your life soon, and from the looks of this it's going to be a good one!

I hope this helps you. Thanks for being patient.

charmecia5

Post by charmecia5 »

thank you so much for the reading. I really appreciate it.
Real Beauty lies Within the soul.

Hildegard

Post by Hildegard »

Also, I saw what you posted elsewhere on the forum about your friend in Japan, and as some of the cards could indicate a change in travel plans you might be seeing him sooner than you think! (Well, either that or existing plans could be canceled, but as the cards did indicate that things would be for the best let's focus on the positives.)

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”