Rune Readings by Heartsong

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Rune Readings by Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

Hi vervain,

I've completed your reading using a 5 Rune Cross Spread. Just please keep in mind that this is only my interpretation of the runes cast, so if you feel that there may be a further or other meaning aside from what I've presented to you, go with your intuition. :)

The first rune I drew was Elhaz :elkrune: , the Elkrune. I believe that Elhaz indicates that you are currently very open to spiritual energies, and that you draw much of your musical inspiration from these energies. You associate music with the sacred, which in turn influences how you create your music, and to me also shows how beautiful and fulfilling music is to you. It brings a great deal of positivity into your life, and you pour that same positivity back into what you create. I also get the impression that you are focusing almost all of your creative energy into this project. With so much intent narrowed on making this project fruitful, you are actively increasing your chances of success. One last thing I picked up from Elhaz is that for you, this project is very much about overcoming a fear of failure, in that, if successful, you feel as though you will have a reason to be confident in yourself and your capabilities. In other words, this is a kind of proving ground for you.

The second rune I drew was Eihwaz :yewrune: , the Yewrune. The importance of this project has made you feel as though you are facing a choice in where you should fully commit yourself. Because of the demands on your time and energy, I get the sense from this rune that you are experiencing some hesitation. To completely focus on this project may have a negative effect on other areas of your life, and that has caused you to have some trouble with your creativity. However, Eihwaz's presence, to me, indicates that focusing your attention on this project is going to result in some very positive things happening for you, and that as long as you allow yourself time to look in on these areas you're concerned about, while still keeping your eye on the goal, there won't be an upset in your life's balance. Thus, you should feel at ease in "going for it".

The third rune I drew was Isa :icerune: , the Icerune. Isa is a reinforcement, I think, of what Eihwaz suggests, in that as long as you don't allow yourself to become too caught up in the creative process, you won't experience discord. Isa also indicates a need for stillness, and calm, in order to channel your will creatively. Don't allow yourself to be sucked into chaos by ignoring everything going on around you, but instead keep to the routine. By doing so, you're further ensuring that you'll avoid disruption by unintentional neglect.

The fourth rune I drew was Jera :yearrune: , the Yearrune. This is a very positive rune in your spread, forecasting that your project has great potential, and that it will be both rewarding and fruitful. It represents a great achievement in a chapter of your life, as well as the resumption of forward movement. Having put this behind you, you can move on with determination and confidence, due to your success.

The fifth rune I drew was Perdhro :gamerune: , the Dicerune, and it was inversed. From this rune, and its position, I gathered that the outcome predicted by Jera is not set in stone. There are many factors, many of which are dependent on your choices, that will determine how successful your project will be, in particular how much time and energy is spent in its preparation. Disruptions to your creative energy are likely if you don't take steps to shield yourself from distractions, as suggested by Isa and Eihwaz.

What I find most interesting about this reading is that all of the runes I drew are placed together in the second aett of the Elder Futhark. In order, they are read: Isa, Jera, Eihwaz, Perdhro, and Elhaz. According to Freya Aswynn, the second aett is a reflection of the forces, both internal and external, that challenge us and have the potential to disrupt our lives and ambitions, even as they can be used to supplement them. To me, it is a further indication that while you have many positive influences currently surrounding you and your project, there is always the potential of a single, tiny thing that may completely change the outcome.

I know this reading may not have been entirely what you wanted to hear (although there is a lot of positive indications), I hope that it was at least a little helpful. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your reading. Feedback is also very welcome.

Bright Blessings and Good luck!
~Heartsong

P.S. freemysoul, your reading will be up later this evening!
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi freemysoul,

I've completed your reading using a simple 3 Rune Spread. Just please keep in mind that this is only my interpretation of the runes cast, and if you feel that there may be a further or other meaning besides what I've presented to you, go with your intuition. :)

The first position represents that past, and here I drew Elhaz :elkrune: , the Elkrune, inversed. From this rune, I gather that you've had some difficulty connecting with not only your personal spirituality, but spirituality in general. For a long time, you've led a very materialistic, "nothing beyond the five senses" kind of life, being very skeptical of that which you couldn't experience outside of the physical realm. I call this state of being "too grounded". Reality is seen as being one dimensional and people who live in this manner, in my experience, tend to feel very unfulfilled in their lives. I also got the sense that you were often consumed by fears, and due to both that and your disconnect from the spiritual, you felt that you lacked freedom in your life.

The second position represents the present, and here I drew Mannaz :manrune: , the Manrune, inversed. Currently, you are experiencing difficulty communicating with another individual (or individuals). You've had self-doubts, and have questioned many things in your life, including yourself, your beliefs, and your circumstances. I also get the impression that you may feel isolated from family and friends, being too narrowly focused on a personal issue to have time for them.

The third positions represents the future, and here I drew Dagaz :dayrune: , the Dayrune. Dagaz indicates, I think, that you will achieve a realization concerning the root of the fears suggested by Elhaz, and that of the personal issue that has been taking up all of your attention. The result of this realization, and the experiences that have led you to it, will be personal growth and the end of spiritual and emotional stagnation. You will move forward in your life, and will be the better for having gone through the ordeal.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your reading. Feedback is also welcome. :)

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Vervain

Post by Vervain »

Wow! Thank you for the very detailed reading, I really appreciate it. In case they are helpful as feedback, here are my thoughts:
my boyfriend is a really fantastic guitarist and songwriter, and I am very strong at singing and songwriting. I have no doubts about our individual talents and abilities, but he has always felt that musical collaborations and romantic relationships shouldn't mix--I of course disagree. Kind of by chance, we got this gig to do a full show together (we've done songs together before very well, but not a whole show)--he's agreed to try this and is optimistic about the show but not about continuing to do music together. I am really trying to be optimistic about both. So, this isn't a proving ground for my abilities, but for our ability to work together as musical collaborators. In that sense, your "proving ground" comment really "struck a chord" for me.

I'm also starting back on birth control pills, which are really messing up my ability to be rational rather than emotional, and can make it really hard to get a practice session done because we'll start practicing and it will be going really well and some tiny thing that really shouldn't matter will set me off crying and then we can't get anywhere because stupid hormone pills. So, what you said about it largely being a matter of chance, and despite really good signs in general, one tiny thing could set the whole thing off--that really rung true for me as well.

Thank you very much for the insight, and blessed be! I think I will show this to him and see what he says. If he has anything else relevant to say, I will let you know.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

You're very welcome, vervain!

And thank you for sharing your thoughts, it's really excellent feedback. As a reader, I often feel that I'm piecing together a puzzle, starting in the middle and working my way outward in order to build the full picture. Sometimes I interpret the pieces upside down and that can lead me to a slightly different conclusion than what may be actually going on. Case in point, I think, is my impression of your collaboration with your boyfriend being a proving ground for your capabilities, when, for you it's really more about being able to work together in the future.

Still, I'm glad that I could provide some insight! :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

charmecia5

Post by charmecia5 »

Hi.

I was wondering if you can do a rune reading for me on my life as well as my relationship with Takanori (who lives in Tokyo, Japan)? He's been more sociable to me lately, but I've noticed he's been looking sad and depressed, especially since his father died, and I wanted to see where the relationship goes cause I'm going to Japan in 2015 to visit him and possibly marry him.
Real Beauty lies Within the soul.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi charmecia,

I'd be happy to do a rune reading for you! :) I should have it posted in a few days.
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

starlady

Post by starlady »

i would love a rune-reading please? im never had one before,i like alot of things spiritually?i know where i would like to be?but would like to know if u can help me know which way i might be better with?thanks,starlady

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi charmecia,

I've completed your reading using a Relationship Cross Spread that is meant to give insight into your relationship via the other person's eyes. Just please keep in mind that this is only my interpretation of the runes cast, and you are more than welcome to "go with your gut" on their meanings. That being said, onwards!

The first position represents you as you are right now, and here I drew Mannaz :manrune: , the manrune. You've been working diligently towards your goals, and are close to having a specific dream fulfilled. You've discovered a great deal of your potential, and life for you right now has been very good. You know what you want and have made significant progress towards accomplishing those wants. However, I also get the sense that communication with others may be difficult for you, and Mannaz's presence, I believe, encourages you to open a dialogue with yourself in order to understand why that may be, and eventually lead you to be better able to communicate with your penpal.

The second position represents him as he is right now, and here I drew Kennaz, the torchrune. He is trying very hard to understand himself, and it seems to be a preclude to a transformation of sorts. He's growing as an individual, perhaps as a result of his recent loss. Give him some space to work through this process.

The third position represents how he feels about you and here I drew Isa :icerune: , the icerune. I gather from what you've said, and from this rune, that currently, he is emotionally distant from you, and perhaps others. His mind is frozen on one specific thing, likely a goal or desire. He's focused intensely inward, and may be feeling isolated. It may be helpful to quietly suggest to him to partake in pursuits that bring him contentment, and joy.

The fourth position represents how he thinks of you, and here I drew Jera, the yearrune. You've brought goodness into his life, and your presence in it has moved him forward (a very positive influence, indeed!). I get the sense of a deep affection for you, intellectually and emotionally.

The fifth position represents what may be keeping you apart, and here I drew Wunjo :joyrune: , the joyrune. While you both enjoy relationships with people, particularly those that are especially close and intimate, you share an almost paralyzing fear of loss. People bring you both joy, but also are the source of great anxiety for you. This is likely inhibiting your communication as well.

The sixth position represents what he has revealed to you about yourself, and here I drew Anguz :ashrune: , the Odinrune, inversed. This rune can also be interpreted as the mouthrune, or even the breathrune. Anguz is the breath of Odin, of life and creativity. Most importantly, Anguz represents the heart of communication, and that is the ability to make your thoughts tangible, whether through speech, writing, art, music. It is the ability to relate to others. Thus, its inverted presence in the reading indicates to me once again that there is a communication difficulty between you. His emotional withdrawal in order to cope and grow is the source of his difficulty, I believe yours may stem from a need to protect yourself.

The seventh position represents what he wants in the relationship, and here I drew Eiwhaz :yewrune: , the yewrune. Eihwaz is indicative of longevity in many cases. In a nutshell, he is looking for a stable, longlasting relationship, one that can endure both your issues and his.

The eighth and final position represents how your relationship will evolve, and here I drew Gifu :giftrune: , the gift rune. Gifu indicates a gift, but one needs to remember that a receiving a gift is often the result of an exchange. Thus, I believe that you may have to sacrifice something important to you in order to achieve happiness in this relationship. That isn't to say that you'll be closing one door to open another, but rather that you'll be taking a chance that may very well pay off. :)

I hope that was helpful. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns about your reading. :)

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

charmecia5

Post by charmecia5 »

This totally explains everything. Thank you Heartsong for the reading, I really appreciate it.
Real Beauty lies Within the soul.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Just bumping up my rune thread. If you'd like a rune reading done, please do let me know, I would really love some practice. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Casper27

Post by Casper27 »

I would love a rune reading PMed to me please. A general one is fine.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi there Casper,

Sure, I'd be happy to perform a rune reading for you. I'll send the results to you within a couple of days. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Foxface

Post by Foxface »

Might a newbie request one?

My question regards my heart and mind. Will I be able to finally find a balance to my unquiet mind and conquer the fears? Also I will happily take some general information as well

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Foxface,

Sure, I can do a reading for you. :) I should have it to you in a couple of days. Would you prefer it if I PM'd you the reading, or are you fine with having it posted here?
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Foxface

Post by Foxface »

Heartsong wrote:Hi Foxface,

Sure, I can do a reading for you. :) I should have it to you in a couple of days. Would you prefer it if I PM'd you the reading, or are you fine with having it posted here?
oh here is fine thank you

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”