Tarot readings by Heartsong

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
Luna87

Re: Tarot readings by Heartsong

Post by Luna87 »

Hi Heartsong wonder if you could do a reading for me in genral I would really appreciate it a lot :)

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Luna,

I'd be happy to perform a reading for you! I should have it up and posted by next week. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Luna87

Post by Luna87 »

Heartsong wrote:Hi Luna,

I'd be happy to perform a reading for you! I should have it up and posted by next week. :)
Thank you so much Heartsong it means a lot to me :P

Phoebe43

Post by Phoebe43 »

Im in a rough place now and nvr ask for help but if u dont mind id like a reading. I guess i dont need to tell you anything special or any info first. I will if thats protocol. If u dont wish to i understand. Ty.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Phoebe,

Sorry that I'm just getting to respond to you, but I would be happy to perform a reading for you, if you're still interested. I'd prefer to know as little as possible about your situation, aside from what sort of reading you'd like (general, relationship, career, etc).
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Phoebe43

Post by Phoebe43 »

Relationships if u r still willing. Romantic

dualhands

Post by dualhands »

Heartsong,

I would love to get a reading from you if you would be so inclined. A general spread would be fine with me, and you can choose the deck that you feel is best. :D
diligentibus te dilectio qua dilexisti me , sic fiat

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi dual hands,

I'd be happy to do a reading for you. Please let me know if you prefer to have it PM'd to you or if you're fine having it posted here on the thread. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

dualhands

Post by dualhands »

I'm quite comfortable with it being posted on the thread. If you let me know when your going to do the reading ill brew some psych tea up and meditate for a better connection! Just shoot me a pm and let me know what you would like to do :D

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi dualhands,

I used the Shadowscape deck and a simple, five card spread to perform a general reading for you. Just please keep in mind that this is only my interpretation of the cards. If you feel that there may have been a deeper or alternative meaning other than what I've presented to you, then by all means, go with your intuition. :)

The first card I drew was the Eight of Wands. You have recently set something creatively in motion, something that you are very excited and fairly confident about. It’s a venture that you are rather invested in, and are very hopeful will succeed. You’ve been patiently waiting to see if this endeavor will bear fruit. It’s been on your mind a great deal and you’ve expended a great deal of energy and time on achieving success.

The second card I drew was the Emperor, which I believe signifies both success and balance. I see a process that is coming full circle, having grown and matured into something that will be both fruitful and fulfilling for you. However, I also see that these are both things that you’ve been searching for in your life. You want to be successful and live a balanced life, having one foot in both the secular and spiritual world. You blend both of these things, I think, through your artistic endeavors.

The third card I drew was the Three of Pentacles. This card is one that I also believe to be an indication of success and accomplishment. The efforts you’ve made either will pay off or have begun to already. I also get the impression that balance is something that is very important to this creative endeavor. You want it to do well, but at the same time, you realize that you have other things going on in your life right now that need your attention as well.

The fourth card I drew was The Sun. You are looking at a very bright and positive road ahead of you. Things are going well for you, particularly financially, and you are hopeful that this is a trend that will continue. You have been very fortunate in many things and you’re very aware of it. You’ve been sure to say your thanks for that good fortune, which in turn, I think, has led to your luck holding. You have ambitions and desires that you would like to act on, and I believe that now is a good time to do so.

The fifth and final card I drew was the King of Pentacles. Once again, I believe this to be a sign of continued good fortune and prosperity. In this instance, I believe that you are both the Emperor and the King of Pentacles, riding high on past successes and looking forward to the successes that you are anticipating. You know who you are and what you want in life. You are sure of yourself and the path that you walk. In times of question, you seek to regain a balanced stance on which to set yourself, and it is a strategy that’s worked very, very well for you.

As a sidenote, I noticed a great deal of green and yellow (colors I often associate with fertility and growth) in the cards that I drew in your reading, along with numbers that are visually symmetrical and often associated with balance and fortune. It was a repeating pattern that I found to be very clear, which I haven’t often come across when performing a reading, but I still thought was pretty interesting!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about your reading, dualhands, and best of luck to you! :)

Bright Blessings,
Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

dualhands

Post by dualhands »

Heartsong!!!

Blessed be indeed! Your reading was spot on my dear. I couldn't be happier with it. It's very acute in a true form.

Your heading down the right path with taror cards, keep up the good work!!!

shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

I hope this isn't against rules.

<3 Dropping by to say hi and thank you for serving others in need! Such a kind soul :)

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Thank you so much, shatteredsouls, that's very sweet of you to say. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

shatteredsouls

Post by shatteredsouls »

Hasn't heard from you for quite a while. I hope you've been well! Feel free to pm me anytime you'd like a chat! ;)

jaerajaws

Post by jaerajaws »

Hello, Heartsong! If you are still conducting readings, I would very much like a general reading! I understand if you are busy, so no worries. Thank you for your time :)

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”