Tarot readings by Heartsong

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
thethrone

Re: Tarot readings by Heartsong

Post by thethrone »

The offer is still open?
If it is still open i would like a reading pls.
The question would be about love matters.. if i will enter into a relationship until the end of the year.
Of course i will provide detailed feedback.
All i know is that i know nothing!

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hello thethrone,

Yes, I'm still offering readings and I will be happy to perform one for you. I can't predict the future, you understand, but I can give you an idea about your chances based on the present. I should have it up for you in a few days.

And you're very welcome, Moonfire!
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

thethrone

Post by thethrone »

Heartsong wrote:Hello thethrone,Thank you for the quick reply :) i thought that because i am new member i wouldnt be able to get a reading from members

Yes, I'm still offering readings and I will be happy to perform one for you. I can't predict the future, you understand, but I can give you an idea about your chances based on the present. I should have it up for you in a few days.
Of course take as long as you want, and if any details for my present are needed please tell me

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi thethrone,

I'm sorry for being so late with your reading, but I've had a lot of things crop up these past couple of weeks, and I was just now able to sit down and complete it. I used the Shadowscape deck and a simple spread that I came up with called the Web to ask about the likelihood of you finding a relationship by the end of the year. Just please keep in mind that this is only my interpretation of the cards. If you feel that there may have been a deeper or alternative meaning other than what I've presented to you, then by all means, go with your intuition. :)

The first card is the center of the web and represents you as you currently are. Here I drew The Star. You are usually a very quiet, shy, but kind individual. You've been seeking, and have found, a degree of harmony in your life, and are very hopeful about the future. You have faith that things can always get better, and have a tendency to look for tranquility in the midst of troubles.

The second card represents past patterns concerning people in your life, and here I drew the Three of Swords. You were badly wounded, emotionally and mentally, by a person that you deeply trusted. There was a painful betrayal of that trust, and you've were scarred by the experience. You felt trapped in the relationship, and I'm getting the sense that it was a familial one rather than a romantic one that I'm picking up on.

The third card represents present patterns concerning people in your life, and here I drew The Devil. Despite your relative happiness with where you are in your life, you do feel isolated from others. This is a self-imposed feeling, and what I mean by that, is that you separate yourself from people out of fear and anxiety. You're not fond of crowds or a bunch of people being around you that you don't know, and hence can't trust. This is the main obstacle to you finding a relationship, but since it's really a mindset that you possess, it's really a matter of only changing that mindset. Easier said than done, but it can be remedied with patience, self-exploration, and sincere effort.

The fourth card represents past patterns of events in your life, and here I drew the King of Swords. There was a man in your past that took some sort of action on your behalf, to take care of you or to protect you, who you measure all potential partners against. I get the impression of a strong, patient, and kind individual that you've really looked up to and you've had a great deal of affection for.

The fifth card represents present patterns of events in your life, and here I drew the Knight of Cups. You're trying to follow your dreams and take steps to bring you closer to them, one of which is finding someone that you can share your life with. This card is an affirmation, to me, of what The Star pointed out, namely that you're hopeful for the future and driven to accomplishing your goals.

The sixth card represents how the past may be affecting the present and here I drew the Ten of Swords. It's in this card that I see a further reflection of The Devil card I drew earlier, and this to me also indicates a contradiction of your mental and emotional state. While on the one hand you're very excited and hopeful about the future, you're also terribly unsure about it. Due to the betrayal you experienced in your past, you've become disillusioned with ideas concerning love, particularly romantic love. If someone as close to you as that person was can harm you so badly, what could someone who you allow even more deeply into your life do to you? That question has made you fearful to reach out to others for any sort of relationship, which has made your life, socially, difficult.

The seventh card represents how threads in the web currently unfold, and here I drew the Knight of Wands. As things stand right now, if you act with courage and zeal, you'll likely achieve what you're looking for, namely, find a relationship within the time frame you've indicated. However, it will require you to take active steps by reaching out to people and inviting them into your life, which you may not be ready for.

The eighth card represents how to alter the current pattern unfolding, and here I drew The Magician. This card advices you to take some time to reflect on unseen influences on your behavior. Why do you do what you do? What causes you distress or comfort? What are the reasons you've chosen to close yourself up against people? Why do you open up to those that you do? Finding answers to these questions will require some heavy duty willpower, because they aren't easy, and will cause you to look into some pretty dark aspects of yourself. However, it will also result in a big boost to your self-confidence.

The ninth and final card represents how current circumstances may change, and here I drew the Three of Cups. Taking the time advised by The Magician will also help you find companionship with others, which can certainly lead to something more, and also more enjoyment in others, which could also lead to lasting friendships.

I hope this reading is helpful for you, thethrone! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. :)

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

thethrone

Post by thethrone »

Heartsong wrote:Hi thethrone,

I'm sorry for being so late with your reading, but I've had a lot of things crop up these past couple of weeks, and I was just now able to sit down and complete it. I used the Shadowscape deck and a simple spread that I came up with called the Web to ask about the likelihood of you finding a relationship by the end of the year. Just please keep in mind that this is only my interpretation of the cards. If you feel that there may have been a deeper or alternative meaning other than what I've presented to you, then by all means, go with your intuition. :)
There is no need to apologise at all about timing,
I really thank you for this wonderful reading,
all you said about present really fit my situation, also what you said about past.
It all makes total sense to me, also i will follow the advice given.
And yes it is very helpful for me right now.
Thank you once again.

Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Hi, it's Aseco. I have been trying my hand at reading tarot's and I still do not think I recieved the answer to the question. I wanted to know why my family in the past shied away from witch craft espeacially since we are so driven to our actual nature. Would you be able to do a reading for me to find out that.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Aseco,

I can certainly give it a try. I should have your reading done in a week or so, hopefully before then. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Thank you

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Aceso,

I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about your reading! I've been insanely busy, and under the weather the last couple of weeks. I'm hoping to sit down and be able to get it done for you in a few days. I'm so sorry about it being late!
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

NerdWitch

Post by NerdWitch »

Hi, are the readings still open?
I was wondering if you could do a reading for me. I was just wanting to know if someone actually feels the way they claim to do.

Amefurin

Post by Amefurin »

Hello. I would love a reading if possible.

There is something I want and I have decided to go after it because it "feels"right.
But There are doubts at the back of my head. I am not sure if what I have chosen is right or if I am just projecting my wishes and disregarding common sense.
I would like some advice if I should follow my heart and intuition or brains. And If I do what my chances are for a satisfactory result.

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi there, Amefurin,

I can perform a reading for you, sure. I should have it for you sometime at the end of next week. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Amefurin

Post by Amefurin »

Thank you. I will wait patiently :)

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Amefurin,

I've finally completed your reading, yay! I used the Wildwood Tarot Deck and the World Tree spread. Just please keep in mind that this reading is only my interpretation of the cards, so if you believe there may be an additional layer of meaning that I may not have presented to you, please go with your intuition. :)

The first card is the Roots, and represents the root, or heart of the issue or problem that you're looking at. Here I drew the Nine of Bows: Respect. This card signifies, I believe, your awareness of the gravity of your decision, and just how important it is to the course of your life. You know and respect the pitfalls that you could potentially fall into. As long as you continue to be aware, and keep your eyes open, you'll avoid those pitfalls.

The second card is the Branches, and represents the possibilities of the Roots. Here I drew the Nine of Stones: Tradition. This was a choice, in essence, between an uncharted path and a well-worn one. By taking the uncharted path, you're worried that you may be isolating people who are very dear to you, or diverting from their wishes for you. I believe that concern is one of those possible pitfalls.

The third card is the East, and represents what you need to take with you on your path. Here I drew the Knight of Stones: Horse. Simply, like the horse, let your intuition guide you. Your instinct will serve you best in this particular situation.

The fourth card is the West, and represents what you need to leave behind you in order to successfully navigate your path. Here I drew the Nine of Arrows: Dedication. Commit yourself to the choice you've made, and leave behind feelings of indecision and doubt. In short, don't fall into the trap of overthinking your decision.

The fifth card is the South, and represents what you hope for on your path. Here I drew the Seven of Stones: Healing. You hope to be made whole by traveling this path, that all parts of you (mind, heart, and intuition) will come together to help you pursue your choice. You also hope to heal emotionally through this path, and be able to sooth self-doubts that have root in old wounds.

The sixth card is the North, and represents what you fear on your path. Here I drew the Eight of Arrows: Struggle. You are extremely concerned about the challenges you know will be coming due to your choice of moving away from the traditional path some would have preferred you to take. You worry that you may be assailed on all sides, but based on the other cards already present in the reading, I believe that sticking to your chosen path will yield positive results.

The seventh card is the Path through the Woods, and represents potential solutions to the issue or problem you face. Here I drew the Six of Stones: Exploitation. I believe this card to be another indicator that overthinking can very well undermine your ability to successfully traverse your chosen path. I also think that Exploitation is a caution to not keep yourself from looking at things from an emotional perspective as well as a logical one.

The eighth and final card is the Hidden Wisdom of the Tree, and represents knowledge that may of be some use to you in considering your path. Here I drew the Ace of Stones: The Foundation of Life. You've lain the foundation for the goal you want to achieve, and begun making it a reality. Build on that foundation with balance in mind. From what I can discern, your choice is a positive one, and will be beneficial to you in the long run.

I hope this reading was helpful! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Amefurin

Post by Amefurin »

It did help :)

Thank you very much.
It gave me just the answer I needed. smileylove

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”