Tarot readings by Heartsong

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Tarot readings by Heartsong

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Fey_Glory,

I'd be happy to perform a reading for you. It'll be a few days before I can get back to you, but I should have it done before the end of the week. :)

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

I would love a reading when you get a chance, Heartsong. No rush or anything but I'm really interested to see what you come up with for me, especially since I am learning to use my deck (Wildwood).
I am seeking guidance in my spiritual & family life. I am striving to live a more harmonious life, inside & out. I have made great strides so far and I'm quite proud of myself, I just want to be able to keep it up and do even better. I have been struggling with depression and darkness inside of me. Since i found my way back to my path recently, i am finally coming out of it. I hope that's not too vague.

My sign is Taurus.
DOB 5-12-1980 (born on a Monday@ 11:08 am)
The element I feel most drawn to is Water

Thank you, Blessings,
Pink

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Pinkpower!

The Wildwood deck was my first deck too! I still love it. :) And I'm glad to hear that you're coming out from a rough period in your life and are finding your path.

I'd be happy to perform a reading for you. As I told Fey_Glory, it will likely be the end of the week before I am able to get it back to you. Are you fine with having it posted here or would you prefer for me to PM it to you?
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

You can post it here, that's fine. Take your time. Thank you!

Fey_Glory

Post by Fey_Glory »

Heartsong wrote:Hi Fey_Glory,

I'd be happy to perform a reading for you. It'll be a few days before I can get back to you, but I should have it done before the end of the week. :)

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong

Wonderful! Thank you so very much!

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Fey_Glory,

I’ve completed your reading using the Wild Wood Deck. They were tugging at me quite firmly to use them, so I listened, haha. Just please keep in my that this is only my interpretation of the cards, so if you feel that there may be a further meaning in the reading that I might not have picked up on, please go with your intuition. :) That being said, onward!

The first card represents your true purpose, spiritually and in life, and here I drew Five of Arrows: Frustration. This card is a reflection of how you’ve been feeling unfocused, and distracted. There’s some inner emotional turmoil going on, possibly due to the sheer amount of options you face and having no idea which one you want to choose. You’re feeling overwhelmed, and have shot many, many arrows at several different paths, hoping to hit the mark in an effort to better understand what direction you should take. But the fact that you haven’t been able to narrow your concentration on a single path is the reason, I believe why you’ve had so much trouble; it’s kept in such a tizzy that you haven’t been able to actually see the forest for the trees.

The second card represents advice on how to help you find your true purpose, and here I drew Two of Stones: Challenge. This card encourages you to stand your ground. In other words, firmly make up your mind and stick with your decision. Stop worrying about paths that you may not be taking. If you keep looking so hard at them, you’ll trip on the one you’re own, or lose it entirely. Also, Two of Stones is a reminder to face your obstacles head-on, and not to continue shying away from them hoping to find a route around them.

The third card represents what you are supposed to be doing now, and here I drew the Page of Stones: Lynx. I got a very strong impression from this card of nursing, or the healthcare profession, and I thought that this might be a passion of yours that you may not have really pursued yet. The presence of Lynx in a reading generally indicates a need to apprentice yourself in some way, such as to enroll in a program of study in order to learn more about what you want to do in life. Lynx is also an encouragement to focus on the physical world for the moment, to get your life in order as best you can, and a reiteration of the need for concentration on a single choice or path.

The fourth card represents advice on how to help you get where you need to be doing what you need to do, basically, and here I drew the Nine of Stones: Tradition. Learn from experienced teachers and guides who have already traveled the path you choose.

The fifth card represents the best course of action for you to take, and here I drew the Nine of Vessels: Generosity. Be fully committed (generous) with your time and energy towards your path (both in life and spiritually). I once again got the impression of healing, and I wondered if perhaps you had an interest in spiritual healing, such as reiki. I believe that this card is an encouragement to explore the possibility of becoming a spiritual healer and to share your gift with others. It may also be an indication that you are simply a kind-hearted person who is generous with their time with friends and family who need someone to listen to them and advise them. In this sense, perhaps an avenue for a life direction you can explore may be a counselor or therapist.

The sixth card represents advice on how to best take the course of action that you need to, and here I drew the Page of Bows: Stoat. Once again, I think the cards are really hammering home the point that you need to devote yourself to a single path. Working your way along it will give you purpose and drive. Just jump into it and see where it takes you. Take the risk, but also keep your eyes steadily on the goal ahead.

The seventh card represents what you will discover about yourself as you take this path, and here I drew the Ace of Vessels: The Waters of Life. In a nutshell, you will find that you have a calling, a gift that allows you to help heal and encourage others. You’ll find both enjoyment and fulfillment in nurturing that gift and allowing it to blossom.

The eighth and final card represents advice on how to discover this fulfillment, and here I drew The Green Man. Stoke your inner fire and find your passion. This is what will most firmly guide you towards self-fulfillment.

Notes: I noticed a lot of Earth in this reading, so I thought I would mention it, as to me it suggests a need for emotional grounding, and grounding yourself in intent. You need a foundation to build on in order to complete your path.

I hope this was helpful to you, Fey_Glory! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about your reading. :)

~Bright Blessings,
Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi PinkPower!

I’ve completed your reading! Initially, I was going to use the Wild Wood Deck for this, but my Shadowscape Deck felt more right, so I went with my intuition. Just please keep in my that this is only my interpretation of the cards, so if you feel that there may be a further meaning in the reading that I might not have picked up on, please go with your own intuition. :) That being said, onward!

The first card represents your spiritual situation and here I drew The Devil. You’ve been experiencing stagnation, and a false sense of being locked into a path or choice with no way out. This is a self-deception, and the presence of The Devil suggests that the key to freeing yourself has been with you all along. You need only allow yourself to unlock the door.

The second card represents your current responsibilities, and here I drew the King of Wands. You have been a protector and a provider for a while now. You are in a position that should garner respect, because it takes strength and wisdom to look after others, and you have more of both than you give yourself credit for.

The third card represents the current difficulties you face and here I drew the Queen of Cups. You’re distracted and unfocused, walking blindly forward without seeing the hidden obstacles both within and without, hidden below the surface. You need to stop doubt yourself and what you’re capable of. I get the impression that you’ve done a lot for yourself and others, which takes a strength and generosity of spirit that not everyone possesses. Have more faith in yourself, and practice an activity that brings you calm. It’ll help settle those worries a bit, and at least allow you the breathing space to deal with them better.

The fourth card represents matters that are currently helpful to you and here I drew the King of Pentacles. You’re financially stable, or you will be soon, and I get the impression of prosperity. You’re well-guarded against anything that might attempt to upset the financial balance in your life, and have prepared well in case of such an attempt happening. You have a good head on your shoulders, and have a tendency to be successful when you don’t allow the self-doubts to creep in and rip the rug out from under you.

The fifth card represents opposing matters you currently face and here I drew the Two of Cups. Again, this is an indication of distraction. You’ve been looking so hard for good things to bring into your life that you’ve missed a few that are already there, such as the presence of a solid relationship with someone that you can depend on.

The sixth card represents achievements and here I drew Justice (inversed). You have fought for, and achieved balance in your life before, and you will again. It’s a constant struggle, but, again, it takes strength and sense that you already possess, and have used in the past. You can rely on yourself more. Trust in your own capabilities.

The seventh card represents emotional relationships in your life and here I drew the Eight of Pentacles. You’re surrounded by loving, supportive people, friends or family that want to see you succeed in life. Seek them out and open up to them. Share with them what bothers you and they in turn will share with you a sense of joy and peace that comes from mutual support and affection.

The eighth card represents communication and career and here I drew the Knight of Pentacles. He is what you strive to become. Take charge of the direction your life and your spirituality is going. You already know what it is you want. Go for it, and you’ll be taking great strides towards the harmony you’re seeking.

The ninth card represents the unconscious foundation, and here I drew the Eight of Swords. This is another indication of the source of your lack of harmony is self-doubt. You’ve become trapped in them, and oppressed by them. But they are self-made. You’ve overcome them before, become stronger because of that, and you will again.

The tenth and final card represents home and family, and here I drew the Ace of Swords. You are a very family-oriented person and having their support means a lot to you. You find joy and fulfillment in family, especially when you are shown that they do as well. I think that family is where you should start taking encouragement from, and where you can start rebuilding the harmony you feel is missing. Again, opening up to the people who love you also open the door for mutual communication, and that’s always the first, and best step towards realizing that you are loved and valued.

I hope this reading was helpful to you, PinkPower! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. :)

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Fey_Glory

Post by Fey_Glory »

Heartsong, Thank you very much for this reading.

As funny as it is, when I use my Waite deck to do readings for myself I almost ALWAYS get all pentacles- which I understand is the earth sign. It's not uncommon for me to find Earth signs at all. It's interesting. :P
The reading was very insightful and it did help me with some guidance- sticking with my current plan
I've never really been interested in the health care field- but the idea of looking into reiki or spiritual healing is an interesting notion. I've only really been reading on Wicca so I don't have knowledge on the topic but I'm sure it wouldn't take long to do some reading.
Again thank you for taking the time to look into this for me.
Hope your night is well

Blessings,

Fey

Pinkpower_80

Post by Pinkpower_80 »

Heartsong, your reading was amazing. Thank you so much for doing that. I have been working on my self-doubt. I actually wrote about it in my journal many times how I want to trust myself. I have been through more than my fair share of hardships in my life, but I always come out of them better than before. I need to realize that strength has always been there, I just need to grab back on to it.
Another thing you touched on was me being unfocused. That is completely me. I've always said that if I had some focus I'd be dangerous, because I've always got great ideas. I just get in my own way before they ever come to fruition.

I am glad the cards helped me to realize that my happiness & love is all around me. I just need to open up and let it in. I've always had a bit of a wall around me due to so much trauma. There is no need for that wall now, so I need to let it go and heal.

I love my family fiercely, even when I'm grumpy lol. I try to always let them know that. They are the reason I want to heal because I want to enjoy every moment with them.

Thank you so kuch, this was really insightful. :fairy:

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

You're both very welcome, I'm glad that your readings were helpful! :D
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Rainbow Dreamer

Post by Rainbow Dreamer »

:D Hi Heartsong ,I have only just saw your reply!
Firstly thank you so much for taking the time to my reading,
You have hit so much on the head ! I have indeed starteda new chapter in my life,,,I moved county and also moved in with my boyfriend ,who was also a friend of 15yrs!You hit on my doubts and have really given me so much reassurance ...I also make Organic Remedies and do Energy healing ,so I am very nature orientated,
Thanks a Million many Blessings to you )o(

Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

Hello Heartsong! If you are still looking to do readings, I would like one! :] I am an aspiring novelist, writing is a passion of mine and often it feels like what I should be doing. But there are some difficulties I have been facing and dilemmas to go along side it. I would like to know if this is the right path for me? And how do I handle the issues that have come along with it?

By the way, I LOVE your deck!

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

You're very welcome, Rainbow Dreamer, I'm glad I could encourage you and I'm happy to hear that things are going so well! :)

Moonfire, thank you, the Wild Wood is still my favorite deck. And I would be happy to perform a reading for you! I should have it up in a few days. :)
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Heartsong
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Heartsong »

Hi Moonfire,

I’ve completed your reading, using the Shadowscape Deck and a simple Paths Spread. Just please keep in my that this is only my interpretation of the cards, so if you feel that there may be a further meaning in the reading that I might not have picked up on, please go with your own intuition. :) That being said, onward!

The first card is the Significator, which represents you at the current point in time, and here I drew the King of Pentacles. You've been experiencing a period of personal and financial growth and prosperity. The foundation that you've lain down, and the work you've done to build on that foundation has started to pay off, and you've reached a point in your life where you're very comfortable both in yourself and in your financial situation.

The second card is the first that represents the possible outcome if you decide to pursue your writing career, and here I drew the Ten of Wands. You'll experience further growth, and a deeper realization of self. Dreams that you've held will become a reality, through your writing. Also, while I was performing this reading, the phrase "shining city" popped in my head while I was looking at this card. I'm not sure what it meant, but it may have some significance to you.

The third card is next, and here I drew Temperance. Harmony and balance are implied if you pursue this path, both very positive things in anyone's life or career. But I got the sense that this was also a bit of a warning, to be sure that you completely think this choice through. Don't leap onto this path unless you're completely sure that you're ready to embark on it. Also, dealing with any current issues that can distract you would be a good thing for you to do because writing, naturally, will take the majority of your attention and time.

The fourth card is the final position representing the most likely outcome of this path, and here I drew the Nine of Cups. Pursuing this path will be a wish fulfillment for you, and your personal creativity will flourish, bringing you prosperity. Overall, these are very positive cards associated with pursuing your writing! :)

The fifth card is the first that represents the potential outcome if you don't take the first path, and here I drew the Nine of Swords. While you'll avoid a large amount of challenges by not taking that path, you'll also be coming face to face with inner demons that will attempt to keep you away from it. From this card, I got a very strong impression that there are forces, inner and outer, that work to keep you off-balance and unsure of yourself so that you don't bring positivity into your life.

The sixth card is next, and here I drew the Six of Pentacles. You'll experience a loss of control over your life, allowing these forces to seize power over it instead. It will be, in sum, an admission of defeat to them, and you may not be able to recover the control.

The seventh and final card is the last representation of not pursuing your writing, and here I drew the Ace of Wands. You'll be ultimately kept from your goals, your path blocked both from within and without. Thus, achieving what you want in life will be all the more challenging, and not likely in a positive way that would help you grow. Instead, it will be frustrating and disappointing, which may lead you to abandon your dreams altogether.

Just a sidenote, I've never had a reading where the choices and their outcomes was so clear. It really floored me! :surprisedwitch:

I hope this reading helps, Moonfire! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong
Dance like the Maiden
Laugh like the Mother
Think like the Crone

Moonfire

Post by Moonfire »

Heartsong wrote:Hi Moonfire,

I’ve completed your reading, using the Shadowscape Deck and a simple Paths Spread. Just please keep in my that this is only my interpretation of the cards, so if you feel that there may be a further meaning in the reading that I might not have picked up on, please go with your own intuition. :) That being said, onward!

The first card is the Significator, which represents you at the current point in time, and here I drew the King of Pentacles. You've been experiencing a period of personal and financial growth and prosperity. The foundation that you've lain down, and the work you've done to build on that foundation has started to pay off, and you've reached a point in your life where you're very comfortable both in yourself and in your financial situation.

The second card is the first that represents the possible outcome if you decide to pursue your writing career, and here I drew the Ten of Wands. You'll experience further growth, and a deeper realization of self. Dreams that you've held will become a reality, through your writing. Also, while I was performing this reading, the phrase "shining city" popped in my head while I was looking at this card. I'm not sure what it meant, but it may have some significance to you.

The third card is next, and here I drew Temperance. Harmony and balance are implied if you pursue this path, both very positive things in anyone's life or career. But I got the sense that this was also a bit of a warning, to be sure that you completely think this choice through. Don't leap onto this path unless you're completely sure that you're ready to embark on it. Also, dealing with any current issues that can distract you would be a good thing for you to do because writing, naturally, will take the majority of your attention and time.

The fourth card is the final position representing the most likely outcome of this path, and here I drew the Nine of Cups. Pursuing this path will be a wish fulfillment for you, and your personal creativity will flourish, bringing you prosperity. Overall, these are very positive cards associated with pursuing your writing! :)

The fifth card is the first that represents the potential outcome if you don't take the first path, and here I drew the Nine of Swords. While you'll avoid a large amount of challenges by not taking that path, you'll also be coming face to face with inner demons that will attempt to keep you away from it. From this card, I got a very strong impression that there are forces, inner and outer, that work to keep you off-balance and unsure of yourself so that you don't bring positivity into your life.

The sixth card is next, and here I drew the Six of Pentacles. You'll experience a loss of control over your life, allowing these forces to seize power over it instead. It will be, in sum, an admission of defeat to them, and you may not be able to recover the control.

The seventh and final card is the last representation of not pursuing your writing, and here I drew the Ace of Wands. You'll be ultimately kept from your goals, your path blocked both from within and without. Thus, achieving what you want in life will be all the more challenging, and not likely in a positive way that would help you grow. Instead, it will be frustrating and disappointing, which may lead you to abandon your dreams altogether.

Just a sidenote, I've never had a reading where the choices and their outcomes was so clear. It really floored me! :surprisedwitch:

I hope this reading helps, Moonfire! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Bright Blessings,
~Heartsong

Thank you very much! The only thing I have to say is the present I AM beginning to come to terms with myself more. However financially I am not comfortable, I'm really struggling. But I have began to grow more to know myself and to accept myself.

Hm, I can't think of anything for the shining city. But it does get my creative juices flowing! ^_^

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”