Free readings - please read the rules

This is where members and mods can start their own thread and offer to do readings for other members.
NeverMoonAWerewolf
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Free readings - please read the rules

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

1 - I do readings only about you and what relates to you. Meaning, I will not do "what do they think about me?" type readings. Tarot is there for our own development and decisions, not about spying on others. Asides, answers about a 3rd party are often tainted by the expectations of the client, so they amount to little.

2 - One reading per month and topic unless a follow up is really necessary. There is no point to redo the same issue over and over just to make anyone's expectations fit.

3 - You make the decisions yourself. I do not answer questions about what you should do. I only tell you what the cards show me.

4 - It may happen that, instead of an answer to your question, the cards show me something else,usually for very good reason. If you do not want to know answers to questions not asked, please let me know.

5 - No "when" questions unless it is a yearly circle reading, and even in that case, timing is not 100%. The more we try to rush the universe, the more it pushes back, anyway.

6 - I do not do readings relating to health. If information about health comes up in a reading, I will let you know.

7- I have times when I am totally off the rocker as far as cards are related, usually due to some sort of stress. In which case I'll pause readings. If you are that that time waiting for one,you'll unfortunately have to wait.

8 - If you need a reading about a sensitive topic, post in this thread and then send me a PM.

9 - It has also happened on occasion I got a clear NO from the cards,meaning a reading should not be done at this point. This usually happens when people have already had a lot of readings and there is nothing more to say, but in some cases there might be other reasons.

10 - No missing person cases.

I think that's all for now.

I do own a lot of different decks, Tarot and Oracle, and I'll post a list of which I currently work with in case you want to pick.

NeverMoonAWerewolf
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Free readings - please read the rules

Decks I currently work with

Daughters of the Moon
Haindl
Angels Oracle
Ancestral Path
Wisdom of the Oracle
78 Tarot
Sacred Geometry Oracle
Adflatus

Aesennyll
Tarot Reader
Tarot Reader

Post by Aesennyll »

hi!
good to see another reader here!
not familiar with all those, the second and the last, what are they about?
TY
A.
unity :inlove: in like mind
jealousy, and bitterness erode the soul. conversation to clarify.
Forgiveness frees the heart.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Hey, thanks for doing this,
I went to see if I could add "Tarot Reader" tag to your profile but I guess I can only choose one, and that was the Support.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
~~~☆☆☆👣☆☆☆~~~ :mrgreen: ~~~☆☆☆👣☆☆☆~~~

NeverMoonAWerewolf
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

The Adflatus (fart tarot if you ask my lil grandnephew) is a tarot incorporating reversals. So you have a darker/lighter theme, although it is not always clear which is which in readings.

If you google the images you can see they are kind of a mixture (to me anyway) between the Crystal Tarot and Crowley. I don't do reversals anymore unless the deck is designed for it so I love this one.

The Sacred Geometry Oracle is all about forms and shapes and,well, geometry. For a non-math person like me it is maybe not the best deck but I am getting into it anyway as I love the concept. It is hard to describe the cards, as you really need to look at them.

It is not only geometry stuff, there is a card for the kabbalah with the tree of life, the infinity symbol, the yinyang and some non-abstract cards but all with patterns in them which are kind of hypnotic.

NeverMoonAWerewolf
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

firebirdflys wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:37 am
Hey, thanks for doing this,
I went to see if I could add "Tarot Reader" tag to your profile but I guess I can only choose one, and that was the Support.
BB, FF

Well if people look for readings they will look here anyway.

Return to “Free Readings Offered Here”