Are You a Shaman? Need help with lost souls

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Dubh Barin

Are You a Shaman? Need help with lost souls

Post by Dubh Barin »

:oops: I am currently going through a phase and need to stop it.. I have lost some of my souls... Do you know of anyone or yourself that could retrieve my lost souls...? I am currently reading a book called, Soul Retrieval by Sandra Ingerman.. I have recently gone through some big traumas.. loss of ovary, tube, tubal pregnancy, military trauma, moving, job loss, money loss, and I feel totally spaced out and have no really good wiccan powers right now...etc.

I am a natural witch by family blood and have always been able to kind of heal my problems myself, but this seems like it started in april of 2000 before my wedding, and since my wedding and after I have had bad luck, and havic.. My marriage is the only thing going for me right now.. depression is bad.. Can you help or know if someone in the Austin TEXAS area that can..

Thanks and please email me back.
Stay-C
Comus

Post by Comus »

Hmmm..well I don't cosider myself to be a shaman, and I'm not sure about lost souls either. I think the trauma you ahve gone through may have made you lose tough with you healing wiccan side, because a lot of wiccan powers are psychological, and psychological trauma is likely to damage them until you recuperate. I can only suggest taking a bit of a break and doing some soul searching, focusing on healing the trauma you ahve gone through. Perhaps it has created for you the feeling of having 'lost some part of yourself'. A lot of calm, relaxing time should help. For some reason I keep thinking that drumming might help you. MAybe because I always picture Shamans with drums.:)
Idz qaala
Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

That sounds good. and I love drumming circles.. :D Oh, acutally i found a local shaman that is going to help me find my lost souls this week. I will update and let people know if it works.. but your suggestion sounds wonderful too.. thanks for the help :wink:
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

What does "lost some of your souls" mean? I've never heard that before.

Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:wink: hey again.. it is in relation to your emotional and spiritual state. Losing a soul is like losing a piece of you, like a puzzle. I have had a lot of traumatic events happen to me this past year, and has caused my outgoing and inventive side dissappear. I really don't know how to explain why it happens or how it happens but the results can be memory loss, feeling spaced out all the time, like in a dream, and more...

Example: when a child is hurt emotionally or physically and grow up they sometimes cannot recall their childhood from ages 5 to 8 (whenever the bad stuff happened) it causes that child from ages 5 to 8 to vanish and that person has no memory about his birthday, divorce of his parents' those kind of things.

or you can have immediate soul loss like mine.
I went through military training, loss of a baby, a tubal pregnancy, and a surgery all in about 10 months. This was soo traumatic to me and my body that I have lost memory, feeling spaced out, lazy, not myself, depressed etc. these can be retreved souls that have just stepped out of the way as the bodies only method of dealing with it... like shock...

A shaman, spiritual medicine man, can help reunite lost or strayed souls back to the person so they may be complete or whole again...
I am not talking about split-personality or anything like that, just everyday troubles that can cause the mind to make a safety net for hurtful and traumatic experinces....

does this make sense? I hope, if not, ask the person with the dancing drummer, they are learning on how to become a shaman. :wink:
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Yes, that makes sense. I've heard that when a traumatic event occurs, energy traces can be left at that spot, and that in the future, people may be able to perceive that and they may think it's a ghost or spirit, when it is really not. When I heard that, I wondered if I could go back to those places where my energy had been lost and actually take it back. I never did though. I wonder if that would be the same as soul retrieval.

Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:wink: It might be, but I am not sure about that one... The shaman I am seeing next week is not asking anything from me, acutally he acting as a guide more than anything. He said that the souls that need retrieving will be retrieved, but not the ones that may cause me more harm than good.. He is also a healer and is very knowledgable in this area. I trust him, I have been going to him for a very long time for healing practices, but never knew he was a shaman... he doesn't disclose it to too many people..

:D
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That's very cool. Good luck with that, and let us know how it goes if you want to talk about it.

Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:D Yeah, I was going to go last week but had to reschedule as we are closing on a new home and I want to be as stress free as possible when I go see him... He is a cool old man, and he told me he is also a licensed druid. I thought that was cool

My dad tells me that he is a shape-shifter.
I think he is a turtle, myself. :lol: At least that is what he reminds me of.

Oh, I was doing my spell the other night and there was a beautiful lighting storm all around me outside, and when I was done, it rained hard.

I sat under the porch and meditated a while, and a frog came up and sat next to me... I wonder if the frog was a sign..? or my animal spirit? I am a pieces..so possible. Any clues.?

:shock:
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

No clue, but that's cool. :)

GrayWolf

Post by GrayWolf »

I think what the frog is tring to tell you is that you will go through a change or growth. It is a real good singe.

The Frog reprasents:
Personal growth and the persuit of goals... Cool Good luck
Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:D Very interesting.. I like that.. and yes it is true I am going through personal growth and a lot of changes, wiether I want to or not... :shock:
_Cheshire_

Post by _Cheshire_ »

I definitely agree with Comus on his response. If you are damaged emotionally, your abilities to perform magick can decrease drastically.

However I have noticed that sometimes it's the total opposite. It all depends on the circumstances.

But it really sounds like you need to spoil yourself for awhile. Rent a hotel room with a jacuzzi, light some candles, put in some bath fizzies, and drink a glass of champagne. Ah yes I know it probably gets boring after you're out of the jacuzzi and you have nobody but Jenny Jones or Jerry Springer to keep you company. However being somewhere alone for a night can really give you a break, bored or not. Or maybe I'm just the only person on this forum who would pay about 100 bucks to spend the night in a hotel room with a jacuzzi. :oP Um, yeah! Sounds like a slice of paradise to me!

You might want to try to fit in more meditation, and have you ever tried acupuncture? I heard it's a rather good exeperience for quick stress relief and all sorts of other things. Doesn't hurt to look into it at least.

That about wraps it up, off to work I go!

Blessed Be
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Good advice Chesire. I like hotels too. :)

Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:lol: I will do that very thing when I have some extra money. Right now, I am very very broke and still trying to fit into the civilian job market. It is tough but I will manage.. :lol:

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”