Reiki

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
poetry_princess

Reiki

Post by poetry_princess »

Is anyone here certified in reiki...or know anything about it? I've just recently started getting into it.
Blessed BE all the Children of Gaia

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

I have been to a Reiki practitioner. I also created a web page for her on my site (she's local). There is some info on her page explaining Reiki a bit:
http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/touch4health/
She is also a Reiki Master and teacher. Very sweet lady.

Dancing_Moon_Child

Post by Dancing_Moon_Child »

Poetry,
I swear by Reiki as a Healing practice that works. I have many friends that are practitioners and Masters who have helped me numerous times in the past. I don't take any prescription drugs and never go to conventional physicians and only rely on minerals, herbs and Reiki to help. Good luck with it Poetry. (I also swear by Acupuncture.)
Peace and Love,
Dancing Moon Child

::coolglasses::
If you want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money can't buy.
Anon

"A wee child toddling in a wonder world, I prefer to their dogma my excursions into
the natural gardens where the voice of the Great Spirit is heard in the twittering of
birds, the rippling of mighty waters, and the sweet breathing of flowers. If this is
Paganism, then at present, at least, I am a Pagan."
Zitkala-Sa (Sioux)
poetry_princess

i would like to recieve a reiki attunment if i can find someone near greenville, tn.

im really getting into it. i've done healing before......but i never really knew where it came from. if that makes sense..

There Exist only 3 beings in the world worthy of regognition: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create.
Comus

Post by Comus »

Hey. I've been doing reiki for years and its a part of my life I could not live without. I am not certified or anything-a friend (and a very talented witch) did it on me and after that, knowing what it felt like I practiced a lot and eventually got the hang of it. My friend had never done any courses or recieved any attunement-she was taught through her coven. I don't believe courses are necessary--as long as you have an aura and the determination, you can do reiki. :D Best of ne bibaxt with your calling!! Any questions-feel free to ask
Idz qaala
poetry_princess

Comus wrote:Hey. I've been doing reiki for years and its a part of my life I could not live without. I am not certified or anything-a friend (and a very talented witch) did it on me and after that, knowing what it felt like I practiced a lot and eventually got the hang of it. My friend had never done any courses or recieved any attunement-she was taught through her coven. I don't believe courses are necessary--as long as you have an aura and the determination, you can do reiki. :D Best of ne bibaxt with your calling!! Any questions-feel free to ask

:) thank you! when i think of questions i will be sure to ask.

Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

That link I posted above is for a Master Reiki Practitioner in Cleveland, TN.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”