My Grandfather

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
kgwitch

My Grandfather

Post by kgwitch »

About 2 years a go, my Grandad was diagnosed with prostait cancer. He had an operation and survived.
But now, it seems like the cancer is coming back and I'm terrified that he may not get through it this time.

I don't know whether it's possible, but could someone please send some healing energy to him... it'd mean the world to me, I don't know what I'd do without him :cry: .
[EarthWitch]

Post by [EarthWitch] »

hugs and blessings to both of you. Healing energy on it's way. I will also light a candle for him at our Solstice Celebration
...not all who wander are lost... (tolkein)

I am the daughter of Earth and Water
and the nursling of the sky-
I pass through the pores of the oceans and shores
I change, but I never die.
-shelley-
[Moondaughter]

Post by [Moondaughter] »

bigs hugs and blessings around. Sending some energy your way. Will light a candle for you. :)
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

If this helps any, the Wicca school I started with said in healing...
Purple is good for alcoholism, insomnia.
Lavender was said to be the color of healing for tumors.

You may ask what makes the difference. My guess is like the pale light Blue candles used in rituals for the dead to rest in peace, may have associations connected to death or near death like conditions.

I had an uncle who died of the same thing, he was taking chemotherapy. I don't have much confidence myself in doing healing for someone while they get that kind of treatment. The time to send healing energies now, before it has a chance to come back. I would start with Green as a healing color, then follow up with any colors you see or think of. Green is always a good color to start with, the energies from that ritual will let you see any other colors needed. Some physical conditions take time to heal using healing energies, maybe doing several rituals. Of course, this would be a time for others to send healing energies also...any color or any method.
Cherokeewind
jcrowfoot

Post by jcrowfoot »

You could try some red clover tea.

By all means, to some research on the stuff. What I had available at the time indicated there were no health risks for taking it. Please double check... they find out new things about herbs and so on every day.

It actually caused tumor breaking down in my father's case, but I'd given it to him too late to be truly effective, since the bits were clogging up his catheter.
kgwitch

Post by kgwitch »

Thankyou for your love and support guys, it means the world to me.

I will take all your advise into account, thankyou for taking the time to help.

x
[cherokeewind]

Post by [cherokeewind] »

I thought I remembered seeing Red Clover mentioned once in an herbal remedy for cancer. I did a search and found where it said Red Clover is in several of them. I found this link from the University Of Maryland Medical Center, which gives (near bottom of page) the amount of dried flowers or flowering tops to make tea.

http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/red- ... 000270.htm

There does seem to be some precautions for women though.
Cherokeewind
XWynterXoXPriestessX

Post by XWynterXoXPriestessX »

I'm sorry. The prayers and best wished of the Blood Jackal Circle are on their way to your grandfather and the family in your hours of need. Be strong, friend.
)o( My heart belongs to you, Captain Sereph Gurd Akil)o(
Your eyes are my paradise, your smile makes my sunrise.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”