5D

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
stormofwind

5D

Post by stormofwind »

I don't know if this belongs here but here goes.
Lately I have been seeing time speed up by 10 to 20 minutes then I look again and it’s the right time. I know yesterday my clock stopped at 5 and it's battery operated, so today I decided to put new battery in. I looked at the clock and it's working and the time is right.

I have been experiencing massive energy waves flowing through me. For what I read I am experiencing the 5th dimension. Some us are going to move to higher level. Others will be left behind.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, grammar, punctuation,
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: 5D

Post by SpiritTalker »

Do you remember this?
2020 Christmas Star on Yule not seen since 1623. And on the winter solstice, just after sunset for about an hour will be the best viewing. Look S-SW above the horizon.

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius..🎶

Moon in 7th house in May ✅
Jupiter & Mars alignment in June✅ And I watched them duke it out thru Oct
And the Grand Conjunction of Saturn & Jupiter at winter solstice ✅
THE AGE OF AQUARIUS IS HERE

Edit: song removed
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Song removed
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Yes but I didn't feel anything at that time..
I hate that song Aquarius from that insipid stage play and movie hair..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ll remove the song to ease your distress. Hair was satire from my generation just as your generation will someday have nostalgic associations to today’s hyperactive music.

The awakening is a centuries long cosmic response to planetary alignments that’ll be observed in spiritual & social norms. It ain’t gonna happen on one calendar date. The cosmic alarm clock has no snooze bar. Or in modern parlance once you’re red pilled you can’t go back to sleep.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Syntax
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

stormofwind wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:18 pm Yes but I didn't feel anything at that time..
I hate that song Aquarius from that insipid stage play and movie hair..
there was a time that it rubbed me the wrong way too. I think because it super saturated the air ways for a long time. Some radio stations played it maybe 2wice an hour. Ouch. But, it is iconic and now I enjoy it. I like most music anyway.
I truly hope the "AQ-age" will spread love and peace, ....we need another love-in, right?
Ps... I have been loosing days and hours but I think that is largely from lack of normal daily errands and outings, and I've been bored for the first time since childhood.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
earth_love

Post by earth_love »

I will read about the 5th dimension! Really interesting, stormofwind about your clocks. I've been feeling some type of a different energy, too. I thought it was stress, I didn't know.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Has anyone felt a change on Feb 1-2?

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”