Stronger Shielding

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
SilverSpin

Stronger Shielding

Post by SilverSpin »

Morning everyone, I wonder if anyone has advice for a novice? I have been practising shielding and had a meeting this morning that I knew was going to be difficult. I meditated beforehand, kept visualising white light around me, I had a little chant I kept repeating in my head and it went well for a while, I almost got through it but in the end they really bothered me and I got upset and lost my temper. Is it just practise? If I keep on keeping on I'll just get better at doing it and eventually it will be really difficult for someone else to pierce my bubble? Thanks in advance :flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Stronger Shielding

Post by SpiritTalker »

Shielding from others’ double pronged barbs could be helped by transmogrifying...

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=33764&p=252843&hil ... fy#p252843
SapphireRoad

Re: Stronger Shielding

Post by SapphireRoad »

Have a good coat with inner pockets or sew new in-pockets and put crystals there for protection.
I'm not a good tailor, bud this would be a great business to do, sew protections into clothings from inside, with appropriate threads, add traces of silver and dashed stones into the interior of clothing, etc.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”