Nausea from a rock

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Kaelie111

Nausea from a rock

Post by Kaelie111 »

It's been a few months I have chosen a rock from new-brunswick and each time I take it in my hand I have flash backs and I have never had any problem with it. Yesterday, I gave it to my sister to try if she see's flash backs, and she had sudden nausea. I took it back very fast and I had sudden nausea as well. I find this very strange and I'm asking you to tell me what should I do. Should I clense the rock or should I get rid if it the fastest? Right now it's outside of the house.

Thank you!

Blessed be!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Nausea from a rock

Post by SpiritTalker »

What mineral is it? It's not unheard of to have similar experiences as you've described from some stones.
You might bury it to allow it to relink to the earth. It might have a high electro-magnetic effect by nature & cleansing won't change that. Labradorite (a color-luminous feldspar) & moldavite (green meteoric tecktite) are 2 I've reacted to.
Kaelie111

Re: Nausea from a rock

Post by Kaelie111 »

Thank you! It wasn't any mineral in specific I think. I just saw it on the ground and thought it was pretty (the ones that are gray with white lines) so I brought it back home. I might bury it, it dosen't soumd like a bad idea!
Last edited by Firebird on Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”