Does anybody here have twinflame

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
stormofwind

Does anybody here have twinflame

Post by stormofwind »

It's become a rollcoaster of late..
barker

Re: Does anybody here have twinflame

Post by barker »

If it means a telepathic sort of relationship jig with someone you cannot help trust and who loves you more than God does then the answer is yes, I have. Uh, it's about the only thing I do that is not actually "detached". In fact it leads to even more detach until it all happens over again. I suppose that's worth it as long as it lasts. What could be beyond it? Well heaven might have more than wine and lovers but I am not not one to know yet! Steps in the right direction methinks, tho.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

A twinflame as two forged as one soul... can kind of suck the romance out of the hole thing, making it too much "given without trying".

Yeah I met two women we kept calling it twin flame, false loves each and every one of them...

I met my true love in a fashion like this: I planted my first basil & was desperate due to my environment where there was no woman nowhere near to fit my spirit. So I felt cornered and cried a scream full of pain from my heart, or rather into it.
That was the invocation. Sometimes spirits recognise your need from anger or sadness you don't have to always ask politely for what you need. Strong emotion is heard.

Not sure about the twin flame I hate it for spiritual people making everything so perfectionistic and idealistic.
But I do believe you can be with someone and do the journey of billions of lifetimes together, perhaps even infinite.

To discern true love from false I'd say there's a moment at the moment of climax, or right after... with false love you get the feeling of strangeness of "this is not my home".
So simply put... if it ain't true love, it ain't worth a f... :lol:
If you're sensible enough you can spot the difference simply while being on a walk with somebody.

barker wrote:with someone you cannot help trust and who loves you more than God
That's a one fine piece of poetry.

a note on reflection about Hekate's twin torches. Hekatos meaning worker from afar. One fine psychic claimed that the other twin was never incarnated, it stays home to send you messages on how to proceed in life. (her site was https://www.timelesslight.net/)
An important connection to never get bent by the solitude so that one is never forced to abandon his principles to the world of the sick and diseased in a fashion of "oh please love me somebody".

There's CC and her site https://www.twinflames1111.com/blog/my- ... awakening/
but I think that with articles like "why is your twin blocking or ghosting you on social media" the whole thing is getting out of hand. Call me old-fashioned but I don't even want to know what ghosting on social media means...
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

Works every time:

i want love + i have friends = twin flame
i want love - i have enemies = twin flame
i want love x i want love = twin flame

Ain't the universe a beautiful thing?
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I get bad vibe with timeless light I subscribed to another one
it's free.. but really goes over my head she really
is nice but I tired reading her advice it s alot to take in
and all things you must do..
God, feels like I'm in school.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Come on baby light my (twin) fire

In times of ire there's desire I'm no denier...

stormofwind

Yeah. It's been 7 years since my last conversation with her ... I don't consult healers anymore. Astral temple building meditations from Ted Andrews' Secret gates of Qabala are pretty much covering all of my re-balancing needs.

CC is awesome. Her combination of psychology, astrology & psychic sensibility is something I can approve of.

Barker

Sometimes I need to say out loud what you write so that I get a chance to understand it.
So I tried.

I want love and I have a friend. I want love and I see no enemy in you. I want love and...

It's been the most romantic thing we said to each other in a long time. Very grateful.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

Yes, quite sorry SL.

I am rather clever. I chose at some point to upgrade my brain to mathmathical/intelligible instead of logical/intuitive. On advice from a higher power. Every word to the letter is veritably intelligent, but I also know to infuse feeling energy. I am coming through into this nexus as yellow light energy.

"Lady Venus" is a prime distortion for myself here; she has two personalities at this time.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”