Hear me

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Semone

Hear me

Post by Semone »

I seek guidance, the help of My ancestors, many questions. I'm calling them now while darkness is crowding me while others laugh at me and mock me.
Hear me scream and laugh at my cries.
Who am I that I'm so low that the foot of darkness is firmly placed in my back.
I'm in need of my ancestors. Who are they, would they allow this? Do they hear me cry for them?
I need them so much right now. Do they need me? Do they love me..can they see what's happening to me?
So I call on them now..
I came here today because it's a place where Others know the same cry..a familiar place where I don't have to be afraid or lost or laughed at even if only for a moment.
barker

Re: Hear me

Post by barker »

I have been there. Fate is only a mirror - the ancestors will come good.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Is the root of what is wrong something without or within?
Can I Help?
barker

Post by barker »

Authorities are here to call everything right.
Professionals are here to call everything real.

Without and within, this person, I don't think, is really a problem of his/her own. But it has happened to me too. All I could do it purify the source of that stigma. It was in being alone... like that was a sin! Nope!

This was my meditation, back then - "Be alone, ego is cool." And the ancestors were there to objectify it, for better or worse... Better, really.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

There are paths that are not so limited in scope. Ego is not the answer. If you are too wrapped up in yourself you may just become twisted. Sometime you must have the faith that a hand held out is there to help you up, not keep you down.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”