Energy Shields

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Shekinah

Re: Energy Shields

Post by Shekinah »

tutmosis wrote:Why do you protect yourself? Do you encounter harmful spirits?
One look at our sad society and we see human demons scampering about everywhere that is reason enough to always walk in a shielding sphere of protection isolated from the general bio-field. Acts like an invisibility shield to make you a less obvious target. Predators everywhere mindlessly exuding chaos and ill will.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

That's true it's very important to shield yourself from these things. I have just now actually started shielding myself because I was feeling very depressed with no reason why, until I had a moment where. Like, oh its because I'm feeling other people's emotions lol. I'm an empath, and I'm coming into it more so now than ever.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

As an empath it's tough at times to wade through the turbulent emotions wafting in the wind of human consciousness. Even so it is a great gift to be able to sense the meta-verse beyond where few ever achieve awareness. We are ghosts merging with the cloud of Akasha where all things are possible. Mind devoid of body is immortal and is our true nature.

I have been in the business of empathic interrogation for the Agency for many years and on occasion still am still sent to Guantanamo Navy Leeward to profile ISIS inmates.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”