Etheric weaver

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Iamcris

Etheric weaver

Post by Iamcris »

Hello all, I hope this is the correct section to post this in. A few years back I bought an etheric weaver to use for healing and meditation. I've cleansed and charged it using crystals and even on the days I don't use it and just move it when cleaning- I'll get horrible vivid nightmares that night. I've called the company I got it from and they were clueless. Someone suggested that It probably picked up negative energy before I got it. Has anyone used an etheric weaver for healing or meditating? Any alternate cleansing methods that will work? I haven't used it in a year because of that but I would like to start using it again.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Etheric weaver

Post by SpiritTalker »

I'm not familiar with the item so I googled it. There were various photos, all seemed to be wrapped crystals with attachments. Nothing electronic, so it should be submersible, but not in salt because that would corrode the metal. Flowing natural water, from a stream, not the tap is therefore possible.

I purchased a crystal egg on line, and when I held the poor thing, all I felt was hostility and anger. It had picked up some real crap. So I washed it, then set it inside a thin circle of coarse Himalayan salt, outside this I placed a grid of selenite, shungite and hematite. I left it alone for a month. Then I placed it in direct sunlight for a week. Then washed it again. I can now happily work it. I disposed of the used salt down the drain. Cleans pipes. Salt is a common cleanser, but harsh and abrasive.

Selenite and shungite never need cleansing. Selenite is shimmery white stone-can be eroded by water so don't leave selenite in water. Shungite is veined carbon and black, and hematite is iron, and polished is a reflective silvery black. So I was using them to draw in positive energy and draw out, reflect away & ground negative energy. Washing in flowing water resets the natural polarity.

Burying a crystal in earth or mint and lavender helped an over worked piece to refresh.
Iamcris

Post by Iamcris »

Thanks I'll try that!!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you were wearing it or in contact with it while sleeping, it may be "cleansing" you. Before buying any more stones, try sleeping 3-5 feet away from the gizmo. Nightmares can be the mind's way of clearing it's clutter.

For some reason I'm thinking you could also try placing the thing beneath or between your feet, to ground you.

Edit...

Additionally, I've taken the time to read some of the adds and sales pitches about these things, and they say that the EWs are constructed such as to be self clearing after use. Soo-o, how could yours pickup negative vibes in transit? :roll:

I'm going back to the idea that the nightmares you experienced could be from the EW cleansing you. it's supposed to put you in tune with your inner, higher (whatever) self. That's not like a stroll through the park. It can mean we have to duke it out with our comfort zone. Ergo, bad dreams. Energy devices are not substitutes for spiritual development, but aids. They just break up the sludge and resistance. We still have to deal with it, and kick the debris out of the path.

Next time you use the EW, have an imaginary chat with your Inner Guide.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”