Feeling Dizzy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Aceso

Feeling Dizzy

Post by Aceso »

Hello to you all. Not sure if this should be posted here but I have a question that will not go away.
I went to WitchFest USA in NY. It was nice to see the amount of people that came out.
I stopped at one of the tables and I felt a wave of dizziness. I moved away and felt better. I told my sister that I felt dizzy and she just looked at me.
We passed by that table again and I felt a wave come over me and I felt dizzy again. I told my sister that every time I go to that table I feel this. She said "you sure it the table and not the abundance of energy around the place?"
I pushed it off as that. I don't think it's that because after the first event of dizziness my mood changed. I felt guarded and I usually speak to every one, but I clamed up.
My sister wanted to buy me something and I just wanted to go.
I would love anyone to please help me shed light on this. I never felt this way before.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Feeling Dizzy

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi, it's a little difficult to know what was going on. So if I may ask several questions:

What was sold at the table where you became dizzy? Crystals & wands can pick up a lot of residual zap at large events. Did you handle anything? customers can charge things they handle in passing, with the energy to be passed to the next person to touch the item.

Were the same people present at the table both times? Some people give off power in large assemblies. Did anyone at the table show undue interest in you, like staring at you? such events can attract unsavory psychics. Or did you smell any incense? some herbs can have dizzy effects. Did you take part in any group rituals and did you ground afterwards?

And finally, you mentioned your mood change. A large crowd would attract someone with psychic vampire tendencies, and even a vendor might be so inclined, or even someone grieving could suck energy unknowingly.

These things don't have to be deliberate. I was at a new age fair and had a Kirlian photo taken. The sensation was of ants crawling over my hand on the electric plate. The very next thing I did was stop at a wand booth, and picked up a copper tube studded with crystals. There was a snap-crackle of static and a guy standing near the pointy end of the wand jumped like he'd been stung. Oops.
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

SiritTalker
Crystals and stones were sold. The people were moving by so they did not stay at the table for long. I will say ths when I was at the table the woman behind it gave me a look then continued working. After that I was being pushed or bumped into alot like to get me away from the table.
My daughter's friend's mom said once that she was not ready to meet me. She picked up I am into witchcaraft. My sister said she might have picked up a strong vibration that she could not handle.
I did give my daughter my pendant to wear there for protection. I was also wearing pendants I normally wear everyday at the festavil.
Was my pendant's protecting me? Because I did not feel anything from anyother table. I did pick up a card from there store and walked off. I wanted to investigate.
Thanks for helping me.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ok, you may have been resonating to a particular stone, or combination. If you can mentally review the table layout, you might identify the culprit. Its possible the clerk who looked at you was aware of energy transfer. And since your response was dizziness, it was likely a stone with third eye properties, I'm guessing. I hope this helped.

For example, at the mall, I wandered into a crystal and rock display and nearly face planted when got near the back. I was hit with the knee buckling sensation. I narrowed it down to three pieces of labradorite, a chevron and two bear fetish carvings. :anxious:
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Thanks for the information

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”