The Force?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
RhiannonRain

The Force?

Post by RhiannonRain »

Trying to explain magick to people who don't quite understand...
Being a very nerdy person myself, I sort of explained to my boyfriend that it's not like the stereotypical magic in movies and things.. it's actually more like using the Force in star wars.. do you think this is kind of am accurate description?

~Blessed Be~
corvidus

Re: The Force?

Post by corvidus »

I find using science is best :)

String theory, quantum mechanics, multiple universes, and etc. are always better for the peoples.
hawkflower

Post by hawkflower »

I always explain it as energy, that everything around us has every that we can use and that we can give. I like the explanation of the force though, that is really good for young kiddos.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Hi I see you logging in quite often so I'll answer this interesting topic of yours.

Yes you can say you are using the force, though people need to have their perception sensitive enough to see the magical influence everywhere. The birds speaking right after you say something, bells ringing, whatever around as some sort of response to your thought process.

If we could just make people see direct influence easily, world would be somewhere else by now. People feel it still quite naturally, the whole thing about empathy is magic all the time...

Blessed be
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Post by barker »

I have used the force theory, it is fantastic if you have enough jedi siblings.
Or else, energy is the only thing that really exists.
Synthesis of both, if you want to be clever, is quantum theory...

Science, science, science...
Pure magic is will and brute force - passion... technically. Only Jesus is thought to have done all of that, though.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I only see Ghost of Jesus from time to time. He brings golden and pink light that melts the heart and blesses.
He is not helping me with exorcism, he only implores that we live a straight life true to our own principles. He's not the kind to wipe our arses in our stead.

I think he is pretty accessible through Tif'eret meditations (6th Sephira of the Tree of Life) on Sundays.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Hmm.. I like this ..
Peace is a lie , there is only passion
Through passion, I can strength
Through strength, I gain power
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory. my chains are broken
The force , shall free me :wink: :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”