Invisible healing hands...maybe??

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Scarlett Moon

Invisible healing hands...maybe??

Post by Scarlett Moon »

I have a question. This happened to me the other night and I have been looking trying to figure out what was goimg on. Maybe I am researching it the wrong way I have no idea. Any help would be greatly appreciated or point me in the right direction lol. I was laying in bed I wasn't trying to mediate or anything. I sleep in the nude. So I had my blankets kind of draped over me somewhat. I wasn't hot or cold just comfortable. I felt a heating sensation in my stomach almost like a fever. It wasn't uncomfortable. Then as it seemed to get hotter it felt like I had hands on me in that area. I could feel a vibration that felt like butterflies. But I could not move my body was completely relaxed almost like it couldn't remember how to move. I was finally able to move almost an hour later when the sensation stop. I wasn't working on my charkas and did no rituals or spells that day or night. The only stones that were near me was my Rainbow Amethyst and my Selenite sphere. Any help or ideas would be great! Thank you in advance...

moonraingirl

Re: Invisible healing hands...maybe??

Post by moonraingirl »

That description sounds like Reiki energy to me. Is it possible that someone was sending you healing energy or praying for you?
I really don't know if it makes sense, just something that came to my mind just now. Solar plexus chakra is associated with emotions and also anxiety and fear. Have you worked with these emotions recently? I mean either on purpose or has something happened in your life that could have an effect on this chakra? Did you get rid of some fear, were you relieved?
Scarlett Moon

Re: Invisible healing hands...maybe??

Post by Scarlett Moon »

I know I am under a lot of stress. I actually threw up a black wall couple of months ago and it blocked every thing. I am an Empath. The night this happened I was in a pretty good mood before I went to bed. And even after. I was wondering if certain healings were being done in the general area. Female organs to be precise. Tubes are tied.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”