Reiki is Trippy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Kassandra

Reiki is Trippy

Post by Kassandra »

fiery-usui-tibetan-reiki-symbols.jpg
fiery-usui-tibetan-reiki-symbols.jpg (44.95 KiB) Viewed 1086 times

Reiki is trippy...in a good way. I opened my eyes and sat up after having a Reiki session once, and when I looked around the room, I clairvoyantly saw the symbols dangling around me in the air, like Christmas ornaments. The practitioner had "drawn" them in the air during my session, to channel and direct certain healing energies toward my cause. That stuff is real. Whenever we draw sigils in the air, for instance, they are really there. Don't think they're not. Like a software program, they will do in that space what you program them to do.

Anyway, me and the practitioner also had a clairolfaction moment. When we were having coffee after my session, I mentioned in passing a strong "rose" smell I smelled during my session. She put her coffee down, gasped, and was like, "You smelled that too?!" She thought only she smelled it. I was like, "Dude, it was all 'in my head,' like, it wasn't just a normal smell, but it permeated my whole brain! It was a 'loud' smell." She disclosed that this was most likely, "Mother Mary," a spirit that's always around her since she was a girl, which evidences itself by the smell of roses.

Have you a story about a trippy Reiki-related experience? (like this one shared by a member:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=33346.html
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=33346
Do share! :wink:

reiki-flkr-lucy-nieto-spiral-stamp.jpg

Last edited by Firebird on Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: experimental link recovery via ID ref #
PistashioQueen

Re: Reiki is Trippy

Post by PistashioQueen »

Hi, loved reading your experience and fantastic confirmation of what we draw! I get the odd smell of roses from time to time in general and I did not think of Mother Mary - and I do call on her.

During one self healing session I literally felt my whole body spin and my visualizations were of space. I believe I was beginning to astral project within the session it was that vivid and went on a journey like I was going where that vision took me. That was trippy in a great way.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

PistashioQueen wrote:I get the odd smell of roses from time to time in general and I did not think of Mother Mary - and I do call on her.

During one self healing session I literally felt my whole body spin and my visualizations were of space. I believe I was beginning to astral project within the session it was that vivid and went on a journey
Interesting, that makes two Mother Mary/roses testimonies. And I think our non-local consciousnesses could be many places simultaneously, here as well as in space somewhere, and even in other densities besides this one.

Thanks for sharing.

Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Kassandra wrote:.

Have you a story about a trippy Reiki-related experience?

No but I want one! I'll put having a reiki session on my want to do list :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”