Help for an energy vampire?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
blue_moon

Re: Help for an energy vampire?

Post by blue_moon »

Becks asked me to check in here - it's kind of funny how many of us have similar issues at about the same times.

I was never quite sure if the term empath would fit me. But bevore i became this "plate" trying to hold energy as if it was a bowl i actually was more than "highly sensitive" i sensed and felt feelings .. you all know what I'm talking bout.

I'm in this state of feeling drained since years now. Working really hard on me and my stability. But i just don’t recover and my tiny bit of energy gets blown from my flat dish by every chance of negativity.

Myrth - if it's as bad as it is right now i feel i loose access to ki. I'm still a beginner - so hopefully I'll learn to reconnect faster (having a friend do reiki helped).

Katrinkah - i also have the feeling my shielding is to weak. As if my visualisation wears of within short time.

What book were you reading?
BB

Blue Moon
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

blue_moon wrote: I'm in this state of feeling drained since years now. Working really hard on me and my stability. But i just don’t recover and my tiny bit of energy gets blown from my flat dish by every chance of negativity.

Bless your heart I know how you feel. I have also had to address this physically by reseting my adrenals. "Adrenal Reset Diet" & "Woman Code" are the 2 books I read for this. Being drained energetically really does effect the physical body and vise versa. I also recommend warm baths with a 1/4 lb of salt (sea or Epsom) and a 1/4 lb of baking soda. Pamper yourself and take vacations as much as you can!
blue_moon wrote: Katrinkah - i also have the feeling my shielding is to weak. As if my visualisation wears of within short time.

"Self-care for the self-aware" by Dave Markowitz, this is a quick easy read. Let me know if you want a more detailed book.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

blue_moon wrote:Becks asked me to check in here - it's kind of funny how many of us have similar issues at about the same times.

I was never quite sure if the term empath would fit me. But bevore i became this "plate" trying to hold energy as if it was a bowl i actually was more than "highly sensitive" i sensed and felt feelings .. you all know what I'm talking bout.

I'm in this state of feeling drained since years now. Working really hard on me and my stability. But i just don’t recover and my tiny bit of energy gets blown from my flat dish by every chance of negativity.

Myrth - if it's as bad as it is right now i feel i loose access to ki. I'm still a beginner - so hopefully I'll learn to reconnect faster (having a friend do reiki helped).

Katrinkah - i also have the feeling my shielding is to weak. As if my visualisation wears of within short time.

I am glad to hear your friend was able to give you Reiki. When you are able, I strongly urge you to get attuned to level 1 Reiki. Level 1 is mostly about self-treatment. I was in a similar place as you describe when I got level 1. I started doing Reiki on myself every morning and evening. It helped. I got level 2, which is where you are introduced to some of the symbols, my access to ki got stronger, I continued daily practice and began giving Reiki to others, and I got much better. I went on to get my level 3. I must say, it was life-altering.

Unshielded, I feel what others are feeling, strongly, acutely. And, my energy got so sapped that some days it was a struggle to get out of bed. I had an unhealthy relationship with an energy vampire at that time as well. Even when we were not in the same place, I could feel, overwhelmingly, what he was feeling at that moment. He suffered from poorly controlled bipolar disorder. It was rough, because I was getting all the emotional blow-back from him, and I was not prepared to handle it. Now, I have the tools to protect myself AND still help others.

I would also encourage you to get a complete medical exam. I did as I was going through this. The doctor did not find anything, so I was confident it really was an energy and shielding issue. But it is definitely a possibility that you could have an underlying medical issue that needs treatment.

Sending you love and light.
Myrth
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Yes please Karrinkah! I like reading detailed books.
Just got the self-care books and started to read it on my Kindle.

It's really hard for me to take my time outs. Last week i did absolutely nothing but to go to my few appointments and do my housework. No extra "chores" - i felt alot better! Next week my appointments will be the missed out days at my parents place - i have 4 more weeks till it gets rented out.

Taking baths is a good idea (I'll take some foot baths though, our tube is to small).

Thank you for your concern Myrth I've had a few check ups in the past years (and payed quite a few bills for treatments that only helped me for a really short time) - there is "nothing to find" but tensions and imbalances.

I had an attunement (youtube) - i felt it really powerful. Should take another course though..
BB

Blue Moon
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

I'm glad to hear you got an attunement. Classes are helpful too, of course, to learn how to practice. My favorite book on Reiki practice is: Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art, by Diane Stein. It is excellent. It will take you through all three levels if you want to do all the attunements. Feel free to pm me if you have any questions.
Myrth
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

blue_moon wrote:Yes please Karrinkah! I like reading detailed books.
"Hands of Light" or "Light Emerging" by Barbara Ann Brennan

These are the textbooks they use at the Barbara Ann Brennan School of Healing. They are dense, very very detailed, and will go over pretty much anything that can go wrong with your energy, how it goes wrong, and what to do the change it.

So glad to hear you've taken so much action to help yourself! You will be energized and ready to take on the world in no time :D
Katrinkah

Help for an energy vampire?

Post by Katrinkah »

Also,

"True Balance" by Sonia Choquette. This is book goes over how to balance all your chakras. It's really helpful because it's more based on real life situations. Less of the details on what the actual energy is doing and more on how to keep balanced from day to day. For me It was mainly the third chakra, I hear that is where most people are drained from. Also this book is shorter then the last 2. I recommend those if your really wanting to get to know the spirit science behind it all.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Thank you very much!! I'll look out for those books. Balance is what I need. Think this is where I'll start.
BB

Blue Moon
MaazMutable

Post by MaazMutable »

During meditations focus on feeling and identifying your internal energies, blockages, and energy fonts (chakras).

Feel it out and accelerate and decellerate them until it feels like it's where it should be.

I recommend humming for effecting the speeds. The more often you do it, eventually it will become the default.
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, AirisCasey.
Please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself! Thank you!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Interesting...
AirisCasey wrote:She keeps a jade rock,
so this helps her from randomly drawing off energy from unknowing people or is it more of a focal point for her to remember to be more gentle with people theyby not ripping off their energy. Then I had this thought, maybe it just prevents her from drawing vampired energy to enter her?
Or am I on the wrong track altogether and she uses it to Prevent being the victim of vampirism?
In any case thanks for the tip,
You joined a long time ago, and wooops!...looks like YanaKhan beat me to the intro suggestion :surprisedwitch: Thanks...
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
CaramelKitty

Post by CaramelKitty »

I suggest doing reiki to restore back your energies that he/she keeps taking. They are the ones that have to do lots of inner work- if they don't want to work on themselves then they will keep being this way. Neville Goddard said u can help other people by visualizing them being better. So I guess you can try to visualize the vampire being better- however make sure that doesnt take away all your energies as well.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yea, I like that carmelkitty rather than do baneful work wish them better in life, keep the positivity flowing :fairy:
Say there m'lady could you stop by the intro section and let us know a bit about yourself? TY
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”