Magic Hands

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
digitalroots

Magic Hands

Post by digitalroots »

magic hands copy.jpg
Can anyone see their energy? I can see aura and have learned to focus my eyes to see the colors of energy. This is a drawing of the energy exchange I saw between my hands. The colors were a chartreuse green and a bright teal/aqua blue. The exchange was like an hour glass bubbling from one hand to the other. Please share your experiences too!
blue_moon

Re: Magic Hands

Post by blue_moon »

This is a great drawing!
I only feel aura.
BB

Blue Moon
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Great picture, I see too, in fact the other day I got really put off when someone described 'teal' as the colour of gangrene, ugh!
mangosandy82

Post by mangosandy82 »

That is a great drawing! You're good at drawing! I can only sense my auras and other peoples auras. I can only feel energy but I can't see it. I am a sensitive and empath to others emotions. I can also pick up on people's behavior patterns.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

digitalroots wrote:Can anyone see their energy? I can see aura and have learned to focus my eyes to see the colors of energy. This is a drawing of the energy exchange I saw between my hands. The colors were a chartreuse green and a bright teal/aqua blue. The exchange was like an hour glass bubbling from one hand to the other. Please share your experiences too!
Try to direct energy from right lao-gong to left lao-gong and look again.

You might see a better and faster energy flow.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I'm an empath and can feel it pretty strongly but I have only seen it on a few occasions. The one time I saw it the strongest I literally walked around that person to make sure It wasn't something behind them. It was crazy! I saw a yellow energy that almost looked like the shape of smoke coming from their throat chakra. And then when I looked down I saw a muggy red around the bottom half of their body. I didn't know what the colors meant at the time but I could definitely tell I didn't like the red stuff. Later after that I learned that they were hiding some deep rooted anger and covering it up with acting playful and fun. And this matched the meanings of the colors too after I googled it.
WiccanWitch

Post by WiccanWitch »

I remember as a youth hearing of a man who could see auras. And he encountered an elevator of people who had no auras and decided not to step on. This elevator cable snapped and broke and all passengers were killed. This is not a gift I would personally want. But I think it would be fascinating to glimpse from time to time.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”