I keep getting sick! Every 2 weeks...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
blue_moon

I keep getting sick! Every 2 weeks...

Post by blue_moon »

This is getting really frustrating for me. I'm sick - really crappy sick - and feeling better since mid of October.
I worked at a market with my friends and we had bad weather. Foggy and cold. I definitely caught a cold there! I tried to rest, drank my tea, had my honey and homöopathie - tried to rest (there's a lot to do in a family of five. My kids are 3/5/10 - and we don't have much family support) - my youngest keeps getting sick whenever I start feeling better.

I prepared a healing ritual for last full moon and dark moon night - and each times I got really sick that evening and had to stay in bed for 2 days.

Just now, Thursday night I started to freeze and get a bad bad headache. So I went to bed early - freezing all night. Fievering pretty high. I layed in bed all friday with a headache, freezing and feeling so miserable.
I remember dreaming I tried to use my healing stones to give me strength but I woke up feeling worse. Feeling in a delirium from this pain in my head I visualised casting a circle, prayed for the new moon to take my pain and crescent to let health and strength grow. I released the energies through my palms and felt the fever leaving my body. I threw up shortly after this and still had pain all Saturday. I'm much better now (not fit but better!) Now last night my youngest once more threw up.

It's crazy! As much as I try to take care. The two of us seem to be linked to tight - I just want to be healthy again and break this curse kind of state.

Ideas?

My only idea is that I'll do a healing ritual tomorrow - morning or evening - not gonna wait for the perfect moon this time - but what would you use to give it a greater power?

I already banished it after the full moon and it came back double for the new moon....
BB

Blue Moon
corvidus

Re: I keep getting sick! Every 2 weeks...

Post by corvidus »

What's your family diet like? One of the cheapest (and in my opinion, best) ways to heal yourself is through the food and nutrition you take in.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Corvidus brings up an excellent point. Look at the family diet. Do you cook at home, or eat out? Is your diet balanced? Is there any possibility of food poisoning? Something has been making the rounds in the Denver area. It's been one thing after another. And it's been miserable. Sometimes the cause of a problem is very mundane. Go back to the mundane basics.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Becks

Blue moon's duplicate thread

Post by Becks »

It's really hard to get on top if you are coming from a place a of fatigue. I know you say you rest, but can you really rest enough as a Mum? I'm not convinced of that. My heart tells me your really are just run down and not getting the help and support you need. My senses are telling me you need some time for you. I don't know your situation so I don't know what's possible for you.

Evergreen trees are powerful sources of vitamins. I was part of w class in tonic making and it is good for helping to fight colds and stave them off. I don't know where in Germany you live or how rural it is, or which species of trees, but maybe there is peace and copnourisng energy to be found for you.

Take good care!
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I always cook fresh - no eating out, no fast food and no ready meals.
Grains give me problems so I don't eat them.
Since I know what I eat - I don't think it's my diet. My mother used to cook healthy foods - this is what I grew up with...

There isn't much going around in my area either. It's cold and wet - typical flue weather.
BB

Blue Moon
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Hi becks - tell me more about the evergreen tee/tonic

I'd say we live pretty rural for our region. I have the woods pretty close (compared to the states and canada our woods are just a stripe of land with trees on it. We hardly have real wild woods around here - I'd say)

evergreens - mostly spruce
BB

Blue Moon
lunamoth

Post by lunamoth »

When I start to feel like I'm getting sick (fighting something right now.. :anxious: I take zinc, echinacea and apple cider vinegar. Sounds gross, but you can even make a tincture that way. You can also try tea of natural raw honey mixed with lemon and/or lemon balm. If you don't have the herbal stuff, you can always order through mountain rose herbs. They are the best. Feel better!
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Thanks lunamoth. But it was a bit more complicated. It really hit me all of a sudden.

But my last full moon spell must have worked - no more weakness and sickness with the moon.
BB

Blue Moon
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Glad you are feeling better. Sending you love and light to continue forward in good health.
Myrth
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Thank you so much
BB

Blue Moon
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Yeah, I'm late to the party as usual, but if anyone gets ill again, I would like to share what helps me - it's not pleasant and it's over 18 only.
And it's mulled alcohol. I use homemade rakia (or raki), but I guess you can use whatever you have home. First, you heat it in a pot. Be careful - alcohol boils very quickly, and then add half a teaspoon of sugar. Wait until it starts to seethe and take off the heat. Drink while hot, but try not to burn yourself.
On the next day, there is no sign of illness, but you need to do this right when you start to get sick.
After you drink the mulled alcohol, ask someone to apply some strong alcohol on your back and cover yourself in blankets. After you start sweating, change your clothes. This one I often use on my daughter - it really helps.

I hope this is helpful.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Hey thank you! I hope I'll remember to come check here.

I usually take aconitum c200 when I feel I'm getting sick; use thieves oil and tiger balm; drink my tea with linden flower, blackberry leaves and some other herbs; I even made a syrup with honey, elderberry and plantain.

But this was really while the moon was full and black! And always hit me out of nowhere.
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”