Low Energy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Zereich

Low Energy

Post by Zereich »

At a house I have been away from, I have been waking up everyday weaker than the previous day. I used to be fine with 4 hours of sleep, but now I can barely hold on to any schedule now that I now sleep 10 hours a day. It cut into my school (which I wake up at 5, and come back to the house at 5, 12-hour process) leaving me less than 2 hours of free time, in a perfect world. I am around so many electronics and whenever I put them out of my room my "parents" put them back, I have 25+ electronics since it's dumped there. So, I've been missing the school bus, which is a 6 mile walk, 2 hours and a 30 minute drive, $20 for a cab--no job. Of course, there would never be an illness present if I was perfectly healthy before I was here and am worse everyday. I had a worse diet, but I went out more (something I can no longer do)
Bottom Line: I need to first learn how to obtain energy (aside from other people). Second, with enough energy, learn to fight off energy leeches. Any herbs or stones are helpful, but I would like to know of any specific meditations I should do for the former, and then the latter. I practice void meditation and cleanse my aura everyday, so I am ready to take in any other meditations. I live near a small beach which I can walk for absorbing elements. Any advice I would appreciate.
I shall also post an intro right after this
Vesca

Re: Low Energy

Post by Vesca »

I look forward to your introduction. :) I expect you got busy before you were able to get around to it.

I'll have to get back to your post later. Knackered at the moment.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

To bad nobody answered jet - I don't have much of an advice for you. .. I'm also lacking energy really really bad and haven't found the right thing for me to recharge jet.

Few days till full moon - hopefully I can come up with something productive by then
BB

Blue Moon
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I'll connect to the snow moon tonight (just got up its 7am and everything is white - snowing like crazy! We usually don't have much snow. It melts really fast too.)
Will let go of this flue bugging me and that whats blocking my energy - using the cold wind and hematite. Maybe also burning paper outside..
Tonight I'll be limited - have to stay home. So my only options are staying inside and stepping out on my balcony.
BB

Blue Moon
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

Zereich wrote: I need to first learn how to obtain energy (aside from other people). Second, with enough energy, learn to fight off energy leeches. Any herbs or stones are helpful, but I would like to know of any specific meditations I should do for the former, and then the latter. I practice void meditation and cleanse my aura everyday, so I am ready to take in any other meditations. I live near a small beach which I can walk for absorbing elements. Any advice I would appreciate.
I shall also post an intro right after this
So many ways to achieve that. I suggest internal martial arts, Tai Chi or Chi Kung, cause is a slow but safe path, it will give you tons of energy, balance, strength, elasticity, health ... Fast ways never, never, will give you a little percentage. I passed sometime like you, years ago, if you can see me right now ...

But fast ways had advantages too, go to that beach and take energy from animals, sand, water, just take a little bit from each, asking for permission. You can get energy quickly, but if your body is not in good condition, you can not use most of it. The channels through which it moves are like pipes, if they are thin and weak, may not carry too much.

So you need to conditioning the body and grow up your energy at same time.
blue_moon wrote:To bad nobody answered jet - I don't have much of an advice for you. .. I'm also lacking energy really really bad and haven't found the right thing for me to recharge jet.

Few days till full moon - hopefully I can come up with something productive by then
Same for you, blue moon. Take energy from moon, night animals ... But don't forget to conditioning your physic and energy body.
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

The way that I found to get energy will usually take a little while to build up. If you haven't done it before, it can take up to a month and a half or so. Depending on how much work you're willing to put into the process it may come faster or be slower.

I'll write it out as an anyone can follow guide. It'll be simple because it doesn't need to be complicated to give good positive results. This will not work for any dark stuff.

First thing is first, you need to take care of yourself physically. Sleep 7 - 8 hours a day or longer depending on if you need to catch up to feel like you are balanced and well rested again. Eat healthier foods, drink water not soda, snack less on candy and if you do need a snack, try 1 handful of trail mix, a yogurt, or cottage cheese. Switch to organic things if you can, even if it's a couple of bananas every week. Drink a couple of glasses/bottles of water a day. Drinking jasmine/green tea has helped me as well. It has calmed my mind and body so I could sleep better and rest. Stop smoking/drinking/any form of recreational things.

While you do the above, you should start meditating every day. 30 minutes in a row during a time after you wake up and before you go to bed but not too close to either time. The point of this type of meditation isn't to focus on anything or expand your mind, it's to relax. The process during this meditation is to get into a comfortable position that you won't fall asleep in. I've found it's best for it to be completely quiet. Burning sage or inscense before the meditation is ok but it is better not to burn it during. You want to be able to smell it but not be overwhelmed by it. While you sit in this position empty your mind. This isn't always easy and it can take some work. In order to empty your mind, you will need to meditate for at least 2 weeks straight before it will really give you the benefits. It will take about that long for your mind, body, and spirit to realize you are taking care of yourself in a new way. During those first 2 weeks of meditation, as you sit in your position, breath slowly in through your nose and just as slowly out through your mouth. Keep your eyes closed and relax the best you can. The breaths don't have to be deep just controlled. Pick a pace and stick with it. While you are in your position, continue to breath and relax to the best of your ability. If any thoughts, feelings, memories, or emotions surface, don't focus on them. How do you not focus on something that is presenting itself in your mind? By remembering to breath. A lot of times when we feel things aren't going the way we want to during meditation we hold our breaths instead of taking in a breath. The goal is to relax and holding our breath will only hold onto the memory or thought longer. So breath in when it happens then breath out. Focusing on your breathing will get you through a lot during those first 2 weeks. Breath slowly but at a pace where you're not holding your breath or letting out air so fast that you are desperate to take in another breath. That is your only goal for the first 2 weeks during meditation.

Another thing you want to focus on are your beliefs. Your beliefs (whatever religion or spirituality you follow) will help you to build a confidence in you that will assist in your strength during difficult times. You don't need to follow anything specific, just what's right for you. You don't even have to follow a whole religion, only the parts that feel right to you. But figure out what it is that you believe in because those beliefs will help reinforce the positive things you see in yourself. Once you find what it is you believe, stick with it. Through the hard times and good. Follow your moral and spiritual compass. It will help you in every aspect of your life.

The next thing you want to work on is finding what you love about life. What you love doing, what brings you pure innocent joy while participating in or thinking about. Start taking part in those things more, continue to think about what makes you happy even after you've found a few things. Enjoy all of them and pour all your love into them. You will feel a tremendous difference when you take part in the things that truly make you happy instead of the short term things that give you a brief moment of gratification. Give those short term things up. They don't make you happy, they only give you a fake short term sense of accomplishment or happiness. The things you truly enjoy doing will only build you up further making you happier and feel more complete and full inside.

There is one more thing I wanted to write but I forgot what it was I wanted to say. I'll edit this post or write it when I remember what it was.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

GodsLovingLight wrote:The way that I found to get energy will usually take a little while to build up. If you haven't done it before, it can take up to a month and a half or so. Depending on how much work you're willing to put into the process it may come faster or be slower.
I passed six months or so conditioning my body before I can start growing my energy.

Explanation: first, you need to remove all blockages, cause you're going to increase amount of energy in your body. Imagine a massive amount of energy trying to flow trough a blockage, you're going to have problems like illness, pain ...

But we're in different paths, Reiki requires less time and efforts, but is intended only to heal and be healed. Chi Kung and martial arts which includes some kind of Chi Kung are intended not only to heal. Chi, energy, can be used to fight (to finish a fight), to break things like bricks, to bend steel with bare hands, to protect yourself from attacks ... Some masters can "launch" parts of their bodies (just energy part) like fist or elbow several meters away to hit an opponent. Such things requires massive amounts of energy to be performed ( I can break things, but can't launch my chi for martial purposes, yet).
GodsLovingLight wrote:
I'll write it out as an anyone can follow guide. It'll be simple because it doesn't need to be complicated to give good positive results. This will not work for any dark stuff.

First thing is first, you need to take care of yourself physically. Sleep 7 - 8 hours a day or longer depending on if you need to catch up to feel like you are balanced and well rested again. Eat healthier foods, drink water not soda, snack less on candy and if you do need a snack, try 1 handful of trail mix, a yogurt, or cottage cheese. Switch to organic things if you can, even if it's a couple of bananas every week. Drink a couple of glasses/bottles of water a day. Drinking jasmine/green tea has helped me as well. It has calmed my mind and body so I could sleep better and rest. Stop smoking/drinking/any form of recreational things.
Agree. Sleep, good food, fresh vegetables, fruits, quality proteins .... and exercise.
GodsLovingLight wrote: The things you truly enjoy doing will only build you up further making you happier and feel more complete and full inside.
That's the point.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Unfortunately, I kind of doubt the OP will return for his answer :annoyed:
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Silversong
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow (if the rainbow is in Oregon)

Post by Silversong »

Whenever I'm low on energy, I usually ask my crystals for help, but if they don't happen to be around, I typically just end up grounding and centering in a very quick fashion - closing my eyes and sending a shoot of my own consciousness down into the earth, feeling the energy come up my legs with each slow, deep breath. Some people like to visualize breathing out gray smoke and in golden light. I'm an Earth child, so I prefer to just sync with the earth's energy.
GodsLovingLight

SilverWort wrote: I passed six months or so conditioning my body before I can start growing my energy.

Explanation: first, you need to remove all blockages, cause you're going to increase amount of energy in your body. Imagine a massive amount of energy trying to flow trough a blockage, you're going to have problems like illness, pain ...
It all depends on what your goals are, how dedicated you are, the way you go about preparing yourself (mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually), and natural vs. learned abilities and gifts that will determine how long it takes. There are other factors but these are usually the main ones involved. How you are taught or learn to connect with energy is another major factor but it will also change how much work you need to put into clearing blockages compared to what will get cleared out naturally from the process of learning and practicing.
SilverWort wrote: But we're in different paths, Reiki requires less time and efforts, but is intended only to heal and be healed. Chi Kung and martial arts which includes some kind of Chi Kung are intended not only to heal. Chi, energy, can be used to fight (to finish a fight), to break things like bricks, to bend steel with bare hands, to protect yourself from attacks ... Some masters can "launch" parts of their bodies (just energy part) like fist or elbow several meters away to hit an opponent. Such things requires massive amounts of energy to be performed ( I can break things, but can't launch my chi for martial purposes, yet).
From my experience there are people who struggle to learn energy modification in any form just as there are those who can pick it up within days of learning it. The techniques may be different but when you find the way of connecting with energy, it all comes together in all other forms of use. The only thing that changes is the intent. There are also other techniques out there to help in performing your goal faster but once you have the base you can accomplish any goal at least a little, then build on what you already have with that specific intent to have a greater effect with your technique.

What I advertise on this website is for Energy Healing because it is my passion. It's what makes me happy but everything I've learned from Reiki, Matrix Energetics, along with things I have been taught by Spirit Guides, and other Loving Beings carry over into other areas as well. Just as I can apply the energy techniques I've learned for healing to the self defense, you can apply the ones you've learned for martial arts to healing. Once you learn it, you can apply it to everything, calming people down, taking down opponents, meditation, healing, and others. That's why when you see Masters, they can accomplish so much more than the art they originally started practicing.
SilverWort wrote: Agree. Sleep, good food, fresh vegetables, fruits, quality proteins .... and exercise.
I'm really glad you said this, exercise plays a huge role in it as well. It's a part of taking care of yourself physically that I forgot to mention.
firebirdflys wrote: Unfortunately, I kind of doubt the OP will return for his answer :annoyed:
It's sad but it has sparked a good conversation :) and who knows, maybe they will come back to read it some day.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

GodsLovingLight wrote: It all depends on what your goals are, how dedicated you are, the way you go about preparing yourself (mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually), and natural vs. learned abilities and gifts that will determine how long it takes. There are other factors but these are usually the main ones involved. How you are taught or learn to connect with energy is another major factor but it will also change how much work you need to put into clearing blockages compared to what will get cleared out naturally from the process of learning and practicing.
Yes, of course, every one progresses at their own pace.
GodsLovingLight wrote: From my experience there are people who struggle to learn energy modification in any form just as there are those who can pick it up within days of learning it. The techniques may be different but when you find the way of connecting with energy, it all comes together in all other forms of use. The only thing that changes is the intent. There are also other techniques out there to help in performing your goal faster but once you have the base you can accomplish any goal at least a little, then build on what you already have with that specific intent to have a greater effect with your technique.
I mentioned things which requires a technique, is called Fa-Jing, is like expelling your power and chi at same time. To learn Fa-Jing you need to increase bone density, elasticity and strength of tendons and ligaments, those are the ones who carries the energy (in my paradigm, of course). Another technique is Fa-Chi, it works only with Chi, and is the hardest, you need years to achieve it (just a few really achieve it), is like expelling your chi with martial purposes.

Energy, or chi required is generated day by day just with a simple static stance, the "Horse Stance" or "Ma-Bu". Masters can do it for hours, to became a Shifu, you need to do it for at least 15 minutes. The amount of energy generated in five minutes is ... I don't have the words. If you have blockages and do "Ma-Bu", you're going to have problems, Shifus are very careful with that. My first day I can hold it less than a minute, and I was trained.

And the intention is all in my paradigm too. When you train, you move slowly, when you're sparring you perform same movements, but intention changes.
GodsLovingLight wrote: What I advertise on this website is for Energy Healing because it is my passion. It's what makes me happy but everything I've learned from Reiki, Matrix Energetics, along with things I have been taught by Spirit Guides, and other Loving Beings carry over into other areas as well. Just as I can apply the energy techniques I've learned for healing to the self defense, you can apply the ones you've learned for martial arts to healing. Once you learn it, you can apply it to everything, calming people down, taking down opponents, meditation, healing, and others. That's why when you see Masters, they can accomplish so much more than the art they originally started practicing.
I love energy healing too!

Healing is an important part of Chi Kung, it's a part of traditional chinese medicine, lot of masters heals people with his hands, is like Reiki, but is not Reiki (I'm initiated). As you say, intention changes. I need to search a video for you, a tai chi master (if I remember well) generates electricity in his fingers and uses it for acupuncture. You can see the muscles contracting when he touches!

But everything I have said is useless (except healing part), requires indecent amount of time and effort. It is only suitable for romantic.
GodsLovingLight wrote: It's sad but it has sparked a good conversation :) and who knows, maybe they will come back to read it some day.
I hope.
GodsLovingLight

If you could me show me a video or a couple web pages that you agree with, it would help a lot. When I searched I found some videos and pages but nothing really stood out to me.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

GodsLovingLight wrote:If you could me show me a video or a couple web pages that you agree with, it would help a lot. When I searched I found some videos and pages but nothing really stood out to me.
Most are scams, I know.

Here is , this is not scam: The movement he makes to expel Chi is like the Fa-Jing movement, but reduced, like contracting the anus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAV5avfDBiw

This is scam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhdeeoA57OA

This is an international contest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_knyr-msTc

Hope you like it!
GodsLovingLight

Those were some cool videos. I want to be able to do things like that and more but I'm going about it in a different way. It could just be how I'm percieving their processes though.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

GodsLovingLight wrote:Those were some cool videos. I want to be able to do things like that and more but I'm going about it in a different way. It could just be how I'm percieving their processes though.
And you can do it, I'm sure. If you can see and understand the foundations, you can apply them to everything, Chi Kung invents nothing, but people understood how energy works, then created systems around basic principles.

I'm able to do some things, break bricks and wood, or receive a hit with a cane without pain, but only are secondary effects, they're not the goal. Goal is transcendence or illumination.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”