Need advice on possible Negativity

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
mrsdavid1975

Re: Need advice on possible Negativity

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Aww. It's ok. I didn't feel hostility from you. I felt urgency though. Don't worry. We ALL have dark moments. You have come a long way recognizing it. And you're welcome.
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

jamcat16 wrote: This all makes a lot more sense. I used to have friends that basically told me it was the nature of the soul for some to be basically consumed by darkness, and that you need to let it take control. For a while I listened to them, and just ran wild. It wasn't until I took a long look back, and realized ask the people I'd hurt and all the terrible things that I'd let myself do. I ran drastically towards the other end and started trying to basically be a saint, and I think that's what has had me become such a duality. I thought you meant the first part when I first heard you, so I'm sorry if I seemed hostile. I'm just very afraid of losing control again. But honestly, it's just as bad to completely ignore the bad, rather then acknowledge it, and let it out in small doses. Thank you both for giving me some insight into balance and helping my true self grow again
If something you want or feel compelled to do is wrong, then it is not something you really want to do. You will know the difference between the good things that will make you happy and the bad things that will take you further away from your happiness. Sometimes accepting how you feel, wether it's how you actually feel or how you feel in the moment is enough to satisfy the less positive wants. Sometimes it's fighting with yourself that causes you to hold onto the wants longer. It can also prevent you from finding out what you really want.
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Jamcat,

I'm not sure if you've seen this but it might also help with Shadow work.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26966.html
jamcat16

Post by jamcat16 »

GodsLovingLight wrote:Jamcat,

I'm not sure if you've seen this but it might also help with Shadow work.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26966.html
Thank you! This was very insightful.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”