Map of NH Ley Lines (?)

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Lady Poppet

Map of NH Ley Lines (?)

Post by Lady Poppet »

I can't seem to find a good and detailed one, would any of you lovelies have a hint? Perhaps even a link or uploaded images!
SilverWort

Re: Map of NH Ley Lines (?)

Post by SilverWort »

Ley lines changes a little over time. Best option is making your own map when you need it. Can I ask what is your purpose? I made some maps over houses blueprints or specific places, but never a city or something big.
Lady Poppet

Post by Lady Poppet »

No reason other than just wanting one. I love maps and thought having a couple of local ley lines would be super cool! I always found them fascinating as well.
SilverWort

Post by SilverWort »

It's ok. I have reviewed my notes about Geobiology and ... Look at this words from my master:

"I prospected many Power Places and I can say that I have found no evidence that there is a power line joining such places. Is true that power points emerge from a Curry line and travel the world in this direction NE - SW and NW - SE, but we must not forget that Curry's network is no power line.

An example: in Spain map locate only the most important cities and draw straight lines, you will see how easy it is join cities, so we'd get lines between Madrid, Barcelona and Cadiz; between Zaragoza and Madrid, Lisbon; or between Murcia, Toledo and Salamanca; or between Alicante, Albacete and Santiago; or Barcelona, Zaragoza and Orense. The combinations are many, in all these cities are places of power. Does this mean that there are power lines that unites them? No, and that counting only on the power points that have buildings on them, I think they represent only about 25% of the total and never speak from what I read, but what I perceive."

So when I say Ley lines I want to say Hartmann and Curry lines. My mistake.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

It would be interesting to have maps of local ley lines. Great question, Lady Poppet.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”