I Can feel energy...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
JK9OXS

I Can feel energy...

Post by JK9OXS »

Hello, everyone! This is my first post and I'm currently new here. So this is my story...

Last night I was smoking some weed. I started thinking about everything. As I started to think, I was feeling hungry. So I went downstairs to the kitchen and I made me a sandwich and I ate with my left hand while watching something on my phone. I controlled my phone with my right arm. And at one point I could feel a warm sensation under my hands when I moved my hand over my phone's display. I was shocked, and could not believe. So I switched off my lights and I handed over my eyes my left hand and with the right arm I was searching for objects. I had success. Today, when I woke up, I had the same thing happening as last night. I was totally sober, but when I stretched out my arm and closed my eyes and the try to search for an specific object, like my phone, I could feel the energy of that object. Even when my hand is above that object I can see little circles (when I close my eyes) really this is something strange, but I totally opened a new type of Psychic abilities for me. :lol: and I look for more. So I registered here and hope to start a journey.
Last edited by YanaKhan on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please, if you would like to continue posting here, mind your language!
YanaKhan

Re: I Can feel energy...

Post by YanaKhan »

JK9OXS, please go to the top section of the forum and introduce yourself. Thank you.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”