Electric shock

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Vesca

Re: Electric shock

Post by Vesca »

mrsdavid1975 wrote:How do you quote people? Haha. Also. .. U.S. Some of us learn things more slowly hahaha. I mean look at me. .. I can't even quote.
Haha, there's a button above everyone's post called "quote" (it looks like a beige chat bubble) that you can click on and it will open up a response window with the quote already coded for you in it.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Are any of you using tapatalk. I wonder if that's why I'm not seeing the chat bubble. Heh Man I'm slower than I thought.
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Thank you corvidus!

Mrsdavid,I'm using talpatalk. First click on the post you want to quote, for example this answer of mine,and then in the right upper corner click on thr bubble with 3 dots on it.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Sylar_pf wrote:Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this topic. What are your experiences with getting struck by electricity? Did you have any aftershock effects?
I got struck yesterday in the shower and it was very painful and horrible. Today my legs hurt very much and I want to know what effects could it have on me, regarding my energy, chakras and body in general.
What was going on at the time? Was a thunderstorm in the area? We're any electrical appliances nearby?

SnowCat
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

There was no grounding cable in the house so the boiler struck me with electricity.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Sylar_pf wrote:
Mrsdavid,I'm using talpatalk. First click on the post you want to quote, for example this answer of mine,and then in the right upper corner click on thr bubble with 3 dots on it.

Ohhh. Thank you so much!!
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

No problem :)
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Just throwing this out there. It's none too fun to turn a light switch without a switch covering post-shower. You know.. damp fingers and exposed electrical fixings don't mix well.

Just saying.
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Vesca wrote:Just throwing this out there. It's none too fun to turn a light switch without a switch covering post-shower. You know.. damp fingers and exposed electrical fixings don't mix well.

Just saying.
Sorry Vesca but I didn't quite get it :/
You're talking about yourself?
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

Sylar_pf wrote:
Vesca wrote:Just throwing this out there. It's none too fun to turn a light switch without a switch covering post-shower. You know.. damp fingers and exposed electrical fixings don't mix well.

Just saying.
Sorry Vesca but I didn't quite get it :/
You're talking about yourself?
Afraid so. :P
Ivy

Post by Ivy »

Sylar_pf wrote:Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this topic. What are your experiences with getting struck by electricity? Did you have any aftershock effects?
I got struck yesterday in the shower and it was very painful and horrible. Today my legs hurt very much and I want to know what effects could it have on me, regarding my energy, chakras and body in general.
Hi, I have had an electric shock from my washing machine, and a few years later been struck by lightning with my dog, never expected to find a thread discussing it.

I think the effects linger greatly, I worked with a lot of Hematite and Obsidian and Copper balls and gradually I felt 'earthed' but I am still very sensitive to any electric current and attract static shocks like anything so much so that I never touch a door handle or shopping trolley without gloves or my sleeve. Even shaking hands can be a nightmare.

How are you feeling now?

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”