Electric shock

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Sylar_pf

Electric shock

Post by Sylar_pf »

Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this topic. What are your experiences with getting struck by electricity? Did you have any aftershock effects?
I got struck yesterday in the shower and it was very painful and horrible. Today my legs hurt very much and I want to know what effects could it have on me, regarding my energy, chakras and body in general.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Electric shock

Post by Firebird »

Oh crap Sylar! Perhaps you should get to the Dr.? You could have internal damage, do you have visible burns? Even if not it could have messed with your heart or nervous system.
I got a jolt when I was around 16 but I really don't remember what happened physically after.
I wish healing for you, that must have been scary.
Blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Thank you for kind words Firebird.
I went to the ER today and they told mr everything was alright, but still I don't feel okay.
I feel emotionally disturbed and scared so I wish someone could relate and tell me a positive story :(
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Did they explain how it might cause anxiety? Perhaps that's what's going on, maybe tempory meds are in order?
I wouldn't know, but writing down what is bothering you might help.
Sending continued healing,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think takes time for the body's electrical system to reset itself to baseline. Don't do that anymore.

SnowCwt
Daughter of Sekhmet
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

They didn't explain anything, they told me the heart was not damaged and there's nothing to be worried about. But anxiety is one of the after effects. I will write it down thanks Firebird.

Snow,what do you mean by don't do it anymore? I didn't want this to happen :(
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

In the yogic tradition, they aim to awaken Kundalini at the base of the spine. From what I've heard, doing this is like running an electric shock up the spine into the brain! Of course, the yogis usually practice particular things to make the awakening as painless as possible.

I would imagine an electric shock to any area of the body is similar in certain ways. It basically comes down to, however harsh, clearing out an energy channel. After the nervous system rebuilds itself, it will be stronger than before!

If this happened to me, I would make sure to include herbs in my diet that support nervous system function and health, so that my body has the necessary nutrients to rebuild itself after the shock.

I think this is why many people become impaired after electric shocks, because during the body's crucial and short healing phase, they don't get the proper chemical building blocks.
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

corvidus wrote:In the yogic tradition, they aim to awaken Kundalini at the base of the spine. From what I've heard, doing this is like running an electric shock up the spine into the brain! Of course, the yogis usually practice particular things to make the awakening as painless as possible.

I would imagine an electric shock to any area of the body is similar in certain ways. It basically comes down to, however harsh, clearing out an energy channel. After the nervous system rebuilds itself, it will be stronger than before!

If this happened to me, I would make sure to include herbs in my diet that support nervous system function and health, so that my body has the necessary nutrients to rebuild itself after the shock.

I think this is why many people become impaired after electric shocks, because during the body's crucial and short healing phase, they don't get the proper chemical building blocks.
Thank you Corvidus! This was very helpful. Do you mind telling me which herbs should I consume more?
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I was one of those weirdo kids who played with sockets. Lol. I actually remember it to this day. I must have only been about 2 or 3 years old.( I had a hard childhood so I don't remember most of it due to trauma .. But I don't think the jolts did anything permanent. ). I grew up normal. Aside from my craziness haha. But that's a personality thing. I'm just a weirdo .. I remember thinking. This is a strange feeling and from curiosity , I did it a few times. I guess one day I was like ha. This hurts I'm not doing this anymore. So I quit. I'm surprised I'm still alive all the stuff I got into as a child. Haha. Don't worry. Your nervousness will subside in time. I feel like we shake our spirit selves when we are harmed by physical things of this world. It will take a moment for your spirit self to adjust and compute what has happened. We are all pieces of stars. Don't you worry. You'll be fine. To calm yourself, meditate . I would do it in the quietest place possible. Let your 'two selves' reconnect and get back to that safe place. Try not to let yourself become stressed over the next couple of weeks. Use selenite to adjust your energies and calm you. * hugs*.
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Thank you so much MrsDavid! Your words brought a smile to my face. I must say,I'm sorry for your rough childhood.
Thanks for the kind words, I'll do my best to meditate and I'll try selenite.
*hugs back* :)
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

mrsdavid1975 wrote:I was one of those weirdo kids who played with sockets. ... I'm just a weirdo .. I remember thinking. This is a strange feeling and from curiosity , I did it a few times. I guess one day I was like ha. This hurts I'm not doing this anymore. So I quit. ...
One of my cousins did this a lot too when he was in single digits and it took him a few times to really figure out it wasn't a pleasant sensation. :P
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Sylar_pf wrote: Thank you Corvidus! This was very helpful. Do you mind telling me which herbs should I consume more?
Here's a webpage for some good information:
http://herbs-hands-healing.co.uk/body-s ... cFWFsvnbqA
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

How do you quote people? Haha. Also. .. U.S. Some of us learn things more slowly hahaha. I mean look at me. .. I can't even quote.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

* " U.s." = " ya ". Doh.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Ok. And so I lied. Maybe it did make me remedial.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”