Thyroid help?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Deejean

Thyroid help?

Post by Deejean »

Hello everyone,

So I was wondering if anyone knows any natural way or any way really to treat a thyroid condition? My sister is having issues with it and they want to pump her with radiation and that just seems wrong to me. I know iodine can help some but I was wondering if anyone had any more information on the matter.

Thanks in advance :)

Love and light
Dee [HEAVY BLACK HEART]
mrsdavid1975

Re: Thyroid help?

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I have hypothyroidism. There are a few types. The one I have , my body doesn't make enough of the hormone. I have to take a prescription for it. I don't know of any natural ways other than coconut oil but it isn't sufficient enough to replace what I need. As for someone who has an over abundance of the hormone, they will usually do radiation. My mom is this way. If you find any definitive natural cures let me know please. I'd LOVE to use them. Otherwise it's meds and crystals. Heh.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Iodine can help, but it can also aggravate things. The thyroid is touchy.

Has she tried a naturopathic physician or a tradition Chinese doctor? They usually use herbal/mineral formulas rather than radiation.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Ooh thanks mrsdavid, I didn't know about coconut oil helping at all. I'll look into that more and let my sister know :) and for sure if I find anything else I will let you know too!

Thank you Corvidus, I don't believe shes went to any other type of doctor other than the ones at the hospital. I can google to see if theres any traditional chinese doctors or otherwise in my arrea and suggestion those to her too! Thank you thats a good suggestion. :)
mrsdavid1975

Thyroid help?

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Ya. Things like kelp are bad for those with thyroid issues. It makes it worse.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Thank you! I'll let her know that too :)
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Flax seed is said to be good for people with thyroid problems.
Deejean

Post by Deejean »

Thank you Yana thats great to know
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Image.

This is something I use, as well. It helps with so much of the side effects of thyroid issues like being exhausted and achy etc.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”