Oh I love this!
1. I am so very thankful for the constant guide in my life which is my hubby. I owe so much to him. He always keeps me grounded, has always been the one to provide a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in. So grateful...Someday, we will handfast!
2. my tattoo shop for giving me a chance and seeing potential in me when no one else would. Thank you D and J for giving me the motivation to wake up everyday and for providing the guidance and space to do what I love.
3. My animals. My babies have been everything to me. I never knew love till I met each and every one of you. Thank you for constantly teaching me patience, loyalty and love.
4. This website and the folks that take the time to talk to me and answer my questions. You've helped me with my spirituality in too many ways to count. Thank you for being a sort of coven when I felt alone.
5. This one is a strange one, but I'm actually thankful for a "rival artist" for keeping me humble, and teaching me to love others and give positivity to those who wish nothing but bad energy and bad circumstances upon you. Showing compassion to those that clearly will never do the same for you has really changed me as a person. I feel happier, and tend to be a lot luckier!