Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Today I am Grateful For...

Post by Firebird »

Lately in my personal work I have been acknowledging the positive in my life. I have found this change in my viewpoint to be incredibly helpful in my spiritual world as well as my overall life.
For those of us who have struggled with depression or low self esteem or trouble with parents, children, lovers, friends...whatever...if one can focus on a positive thing in their life good things can only follow. This is a nice energy transfer that over time builds and builds...healing the grateful one.

:fairy: Today I am actually grateful to be a free agent for this coming Valentines Day, first time in 15 years I can be a florist under my own rules!
:fairy: I am grateful to have a bed to sleep in (its a very long story) soooooo grateful. so grateful, and I give thanks to the one who helped that happen.
:fairy: I am continually surprised at how much better I feel since cutting wheat out of my life, I am grateful to have taken the challenge to stop eating bread...that was tuff

OK I think three is enough to start with...
feel free to post as many things you are grateful for..
Remember to stay in the positive.
Blessings to you all!
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
GodsLovingLight

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by GodsLovingLight »

- I'm grateful to this site for giving me an outlet to perform Energy Healing when I didn't have any way to work with it in the area I used to live in and the area I currently live in.
- I'm grateful for all the kind people on this site that have helped me through some tough personal issues wether they know it or not.
- I'm grateful for feeling like I'm getting out out of the funk I've been in for a while and the opportunities that have been given to me.
- I'm grateful that I'm in a stable living environment for the first time in a long time. I'm really grateful for this one :).

Thank you for starting this thread FireBirdFlys. With a lot of the stuff I've been going through lately, taking time to stop and appreciate what I have and what I've been given has been hard for me to do.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi Lee :D , you are welcome
GodsLovingLight wrote:taking time to stop and appreciate what I have and what I've been given has been hard for me to do.
I have a feeling you are not alone in that,
and exactly why I think we all could use this energy build technique.
enjoy! ::coolglasses::

Bb, gratefulbird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

What a great thread, FF!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hahahahaha, Xiao!
Don't you mean what a grateful thread?

:fairy: Today I am grateful to have a place to go where myself and other women have a voice.

Bb, ff
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

What a brilliant idea <3

Today I'm grateful for...

-Receiving my income tax refund so that I am able to put gas in my car and groceries in my house.
-This lovely forum and the people that frequent it.
-Finally being able to be myself completely (again). It took a long time after getting out of my abusive relationship a few years ago. This one I am grateful for everyday.
-I'm grateful I have found someone that not only understands my quirks and illness (I have bipolar), but loves me for them as well.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

- I'm grateful that I have a job that pays my bills, even if I don't always like what I do.
- That I am capable of change.
- That this site is full of positive people.
- That I have a wonderful family that love me (fur babies included)

:) This makes me happy
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Yes, yes, YES! This practice is absolutely life changing! Since I began this practice, my life has changed dramatically for the better. Good for you in starting this thread!!

Today I am grateful for my job, and for the new job my DH starts on Monday, seemingly in answer to the abundance work I did leading up to Yule.

I am grateful for health, love, home, family (human and furry), and happiness.

Blessings to all!
Myrth
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I am grateful for the opportunity to have three swim dates a week with my grandson.
I am grateful for the Internet, because it has made it possible to meet so many amazing people from so many amazing places.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I am grateful for my family, friends, spirit community and my family here in EUTM as well. Bless you all to the highest degree! All of your support means more to me than you can ever know. You are all that I need to stay strong and positive. Meeting and knowing you is the greatest gift that the Gods and Goddesses could have given me... THANK YOU all very much!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

:fairy: Today I am grateful that the reigning remaining cat Pumpkin, had a pretty positive visit with the vet.

:fairy: Today I am grateful for the extensive network of people who have guided me and suported me in my journey of the self.
this would include all you wonderful folks here at EUTM, I have found amazing trust in this eclectic ensemble of witches and it truly makes me humble to be in the company of such a gathering of like minds. Many of you have listened to my rants and offered a shoulder or excellent feedback...thank you.

:fairy: today I am gratefull to my two best valentines...my mother and my daughter smileylove smileylove

Blessings, Lovingbird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Aceso

Post by Aceso »

Today I am grateful for the family that I have and the true friends that seem to always be there for me when I need them.

I am grateful that i have the confidence to not turn away from my path and that my spirit guide would not allow me to turn away from it either.

Third and final for the day is being grateful to have a site to go on and not feel that I'm alone in the world.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I am grateful that I got to sleep in today. I feel like butt, but my fur babies let me sleep an extra hour before bossing me out of bed :)
I am grateful for the coffee in my cup.
I am grateful that the weather outside is painfully cold, it gives me and the hubs time to make dinner together and cuddle while watching old movies.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I am grateful for Ana, my best friend from nursing school, and sister from another mother.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I am grateful for Ana, my best friend from nursing school, and sister from another mother.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”