Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for another successful yoga music gig. It is really getting me back into playing music. I hope to find some people to jam with soon.

Today I am grateful for GaiaTV and all the awesome yoga videos and truth spreading shows it has to offer. So glad to have TV that is 100% positive.

Today I am grateful for progress. I am starting to make progress on my goals. Little by little and 1 at a time, but it's happening!

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come!
Katrinkah

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for ordering my new fairy tarot deck today! :fairy: I have been wanting to expand my collection for at least a year or 2 now! So excited to elaborate on my readings.

Today I am grateful for teaching another successful yoga class. I have finally built up the courage to start looking for a permanent teaching position.

Today I am grateful for following my heart. I have decided to quit my babysitting gig although that means I won't have a free yoga membership anymore. But it's for the best! It just doesn't come naturally to me and I don't want to lower my vibration by forcing myself to do something that stresses me out. :shock: My heart knows where I need to be.

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have recieved, and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for being on the right track. All I have to do is keep going.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Today I am grateful that we all survived work... it was a BAD night.
I am also grateful that Cody was thoughtful enough to make sure dinner and do the dishes before I got home. Bless the man.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Today I am grateful for my home. Spent some time today sourcing it up and give it care. Reminds me how fortunate I am to have it in the first place.

Rosie
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for having a great night with friends yesterday. I haven't had that much fun in a while! Drank a bit too much whiskey though.

Today I am grateful for sticking to my no sugar diet today. I have had a relapse recently but I feel confident I can get catch myself. That stuff is addictive!

Today I am grateful for yet another day. Feel thankful for how things are going for me. Far from perfect, but I'll take it! :D
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for working for myself. I have been sick and have not worked the past few days because of it. I'm so glad I don't have to answer to some uncaring boss who is asking me for proof and all that jazz.

Today I am grateful for my mom starting to be more open minded. She has always been a total right wing conservative but today she actually referred to her sun sign when talking about her personality and spoke about energy! She used to always tell me, "oh you believe in that stuff". I guess moving to France has loosened her up a little!

Today I am grateful for new fairy tarot cards. They are so awesome. They do really add depth to the readings I do. I use them with my Waite deck.

Today I am grateful for my wonderful husband. He has been so great lately. And supportive. And he really believes in me.

Thanks Universe for the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for finishing up a new song. My music is evolving with me. I'm glad that I'm performing again.

Today I am grateful for surviving another Friday. Friday's are a rough day for me work wise. They aren't that bad, but I'm always glad to be done for the day! Lol.

Today I am grateful for singing. I'm glad that my voice is improving and that my husband's voice is improving. He wants to start singing together and I'm excited about giving it a go.

Thanks Universe, for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for being able to practice for tomorrow's yoga music gig.

Today I am grateful for hanging out with friends and meeting new people.

Today I am grateful for the pumpkin spice latte I made for myself this afternoon. So yummy!

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for another successful yoga music gig under my belt. I'm really please about how I'm doing with singing.

Today I am grateful for the beautiful weather we have had lately. I love the new crisp smell of autumn air!

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Im grateful for delicious smelling laundry detergent and coffee on this day off.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my husband doing well at his job. They may even be giving him yet another raise!

Today I am grateful for my piano teacher. She is so nice! She and her family have been so welcoming and loving towards my husband and I.

Today I am grateful for the self-hypnosis app I downloaded a while back. I have started listening to the tracks again for sleep, mediation, and weight loss.

Thanks Universe for all of the blessing I have recieved and all the blessings that are yet to come! :mrgreen:
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my husband hypnotizing me yesterday. We are working on past life regression! He is still a newbie so I didn't get deep enough, but I am sure he will get me there soon smiley_dance

Today I am grateful for the new book I am listening to. "The Synchronicity Key" by David Wilcock. Very enlightening.

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Today I am grateful for sunshine and rainbow makers. The light is dancing everywhere. It fascinates the cats and makes me happy.
XVIII

Post by XVIII »

Today I am grateful for being me.
"she's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire"

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”